Foton Philippines temporarily suspended its sales, showrooms, and service centers located in Luzon until further notice. This is done in compliance with the Enhanced Community Quarantine implement by the Philippine government and to prioritize the safety of everyone.
Enhanced Community Quarantine: How does it affect your land travel?
In line with this, Foton Philippines released a client advisory saying that warranties expiring during the quarantine period, and Preventive Maintenance Service schedule due on the said period, will be extended until June 30, 2020. Foton has by far, the longest extension we have here in the Philippines – next is Chevrolet’s two-month extension.
In terms of loan payments, the Chinese automaker also hopes to make things easier for its customers. Foton Philippines’ auto loan partners, which are BDO, BPI, China Bank Savings, Eastwest, Maybank, PSBank, UCPB, RCBC, and Security Bank, are extending the auto loan payment deadline to display generosity to its customers.
The official statement from Foton Philippines
Deadline extension may vary depending on the bank. It can be from 30 days to 90 days. You can contact your local bank in order to receive better clarification with your inquiries.
Foton Philippines hopes that the extension of loan payments will provide its customers more time to manage the household and personal expenses during the COVID-19 crisis.
If you have any questions, Foton Philippines reassured its customers that its lines are open for assistance. You can send a message to any of its digital platforms or call its hotline listed below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FOTONPhilippines
- Instagram: @fotonphilippines
- Twitter: @FOTONPh
- Hotline: 0999-999-9998
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in new car releases and the latest news in the auto industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
- Nissan Philippines gives 30-day PMS, warranties, loan payment extensions Mar 28, 2020
- Isuzu Philippines gives 30-day grace period for PMS, Warranty Apr 22, 2020
- Mazda, SsangYong Philippines applies 30-day window for free PMS schedule Mar 24, 2020
- Toyota Financial Services Philippines gives 30-day extension to customers Sep 28, 2020
- Philippine car dealerships stop operations amid COVID-19 woes Mar 24, 2020