1. Collect users’ information
In order to provide you the best service and benefits, we may collect the following information:
- Personal contact information: Any information you provide that will allow us to contact you such as your name, e-mail address, and phone number;
- Account login information: Any information required to give you access to your specific account profile including, but not limited to, your login ID/email address and screen name;
- Transaction information: Any information related to your transaction, such as assets, ownership, and listing to sell (Refer cars on the website); and
- Other information: Any information necessary for our provision of products and services depending on how you interact with Philkotse.
For using Philkotse's products and services, the users will have to agree to the terms of collecting personal information from the system. If customers refuse to provide information, we do not guarantee the best service. All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. Philkotse does not assume any responsibility related to the law of incorrect or illegal information or the quality and warranty of users’ goods.
2. Use of information
The information collected by us may be used for the following purposes:
- Screening and verifying listing details before posting;
- Managing the number of customers using the services;
- Managing promotion notifications, providing promotion information to buyers, such as latest promotion information and new products or services;
- Supporting customers when using Philkotse products and services;
- Improving service quality and analyzing customers’ requests at the same time; and
- Fulfilling any other purposes related to the purposes stated above.
3. Share information
In addition to the cases of using your information, we may disclose or provide customers' information to any third parties in the following cases:
(a) upon request of law enforcement agencies;
(b) in the event that we believe it will help us to protect our rights;
(c) in the event to protect the personal information safety of other members of Philkotse and to support our members in resolving complaints or disputes;
(d) in order to implement contractual obligations that would permit us to deliver our services to you;
(e) disclosure to our parent company, branches and affiliates to conduct internal audits, including operational, risk, compliance, financial, and anti-fraud and corruption audits… and to comply with our management responsibilities and policies;
(f) Disclosure to our service providers who help us run our business (including but not limited to website operation, internet support services, website development, data analysis). Service providers, and their selected staff, are only allowed to access and use your information on our behalf for the specific tasks that they have been requested to carry out, based on our instructions, and are required to keep your information confidential and secure; and
(g) any other cases in which the disclosure is agreed by the users.
Philkotse shall be released from any responsibilities in case of our disclosure in the above cases or in any cases in which information is generally and publicly available by the users.
If Philkotse uses the information mentioned for other purposes not mentioned above, we will endeavor to inform customers in advance.
4. Methods of data collection
- The above information is collected via the membership registration form and other fill out forms or your provision to us through your use of our products and services.
5. Time of data appearance
- Philkotse will retain the right to display information posted by customers in our internal systems in the course of providing services to customers until data retention is completed or until customer wants to cancel the listing.
- Philkotse will give the right to suspend our services if the advertiser does not use the information within 60 days. In that case, such information will be automatically deleted in our system.
6. Certification of information
- We use precautions like reviewing data storage. We will protect internal data to prevent unauthorized access or change.
- The users are required to maintain customers' privacy and may be subject to penalties such as contract termination or criminal prosecution for violating customers' privacy subject to any violation committed by users.
- All members are responsible for keeping the access code confidential. Philkotse commits not to open or provide third party membership information. Your data will be placed on the server and fired.
- Security regulations may have some defects due to technical issues or similar issues. Philkotse will not be responsible for damages due to errors.
- We must share information if necessary to protect the property and safety of Philkotse and others, or when law enforcement agencies request for information.
- Sellers will be responsible for the accuracy and all legal disputes related to the information posted.
8. Contact information
9. Address of the unit collecting and managing information:
MAXSPEED AUTOPORTAL INC.
19th Floor, The IBP Tower, Jade Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines