Philkotse Auto Loan Calculator
Estimate monthly payment for your car loan with Philkotse auto loan calculator.
Who are Philkotse's financing partners?
Philkotse's financing partners include: GDFI and South Asia Links.
Who can apply for a car loan?
• Filipino citizens at the age of 21 - 65 years old are a must
• Documented source of income is required
How long will I be contacted after submitting Loan Application form?
Philkotse's financing partners will contact you within 1 week since the day of your submission. If you are not reached within one week, please contact Philkotse for support.
How many percents of total car value can I apply for a loan?
You can apply for a loan at up to 70% of your car value
What is maximum car age?
Maximum car age for applying a loan is 10 years
How much is the interest rate?
Your interest rate depends on your car age, normally between 1.3% to 2% /month
What are required documentations for my car loan?
Your documentation must include:
• 2 valid ID’s (Issued by the Government)
• Copy of Latest OR/CR (Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration)
• Latest Electric or Water Bill. If not in the name of the borrower, you must submit additional proof of residence.
(Any documents under your name and with your current address)
• TIN (Tax Identification Number)
• Proof of income
– If employed – latest 3 months pay slips
– If running business – Business permit
– If Remittance – Latest 3 months Proof of remittance/receipt
How to use Loan Calculator?
Enter total price of car you like.
Choose a downpayment in term of percents amount.
Choose a term option: from 12 - 60 months.
Use auto-filled interest rate policy and values or change it as you want.
View results and choose a monthly payment term that is convienient for you.
Disclaimer: Computations are for illustration purposes only. These do not constitute an offer by Philkotse or any Philkotse's financing partners.