Philkotse Auto Loan Calculator
Estimate monthly payment for your car loan with Philkotse auto loan calculator.
Who are Philkotse's financing partners?Philkotse's financing partners include: GDFI and South Asia Links.
Who can apply for a car loan?• Filipino citizens at the age of 21 - 65 years old are a must
• Documented source of income is required
How long will I be contacted after submitting Loan Application form?Philkotse's financing partners will contact you within 1 week since the day of your submission. If you are not reached within one week, please contact Philkotse for support.
How many percents of total car value can I apply for a loan?You can apply for a loan at up to 70% of your car value
What is maximum car age?Maximum car age for applying a loan is 10 years
How much is the interest rate?Your interest rate depends on your car age, normally between 1.3% to 2% /month
What are required documentations for my car loan?Your documentation must include:
• 2 valid ID’s (Issued by the Government)
• Copy of Latest OR/CR (Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration)
• Latest Electric or Water Bill. If not in the name of the borrower, you must submit additional proof of residence.
(Any documents under your name and with your current address)
• TIN (Tax Identification Number)
• Proof of income
– If employed – latest 3 months pay slips
– If running business – Business permit
– If Remittance – Latest 3 months Proof of remittance/receipt
How to use Loan Calculator:
- 1 Enter the total price of the car you like.
- 2 Choose your preferred down payment percentage.
- 3 Choose your preferred financing term (12 to 60 months).
- 4 You can use the default interest rate or choose to adjust as needed.
- 5 View results and choose a monthly payment term that is convenient for you.
Disclaimer: The computation here is based on interest rate. Interest rates may differ depending on the loan provider (bank or in-house). The amounts listed don't represent any offer from Philkotse or any of its financing partners.