Philkotse Auto Loan Calculator
Estimate monthly payment for your car loan with Philkotse auto loan calculator.
Who are Philkotse's financing partners?
Philkotse's financing partners include: GDFI and South Asia Links.
Who can apply for a car loan?
• Filipino citizens at the age of 21 - 65 years old are a must
• Documented source of income is required
How long will I be contacted after submitting Loan Application form?
Philkotse's financing partners will contact you within 1 week since the day of your submission. If you are not reached within one week, please contact Philkotse for support.
How many percents of total car value can I apply for a loan?
You can apply for a loan at up to 70% of your car value
What is maximum car age?
Maximum car age for applying a loan is 10 years
How much is the interest rate?
Your interest rate depends on your car age, normally between 1.3% to 2% /month
What are required documentations for my car loan?
Your documentation must include:
• 2 valid ID’s (Issued by the Government)
• Copy of Latest OR/CR (Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration)
• Latest Electric or Water Bill. If not in the name of the borrower, you must submit additional proof of residence.
(Any documents under your name and with your current address)
• TIN (Tax Identification Number)
• Proof of income
– If employed – latest 3 months pay slips
– If running business – Business permit
– If Remittance – Latest 3 months Proof of remittance/receipt
How to use Loan Calculator:
Enter the total price of the car you like.
Choose your preferred downpayment percentage.
Choose your preferred financing term (12 to 60 months).
You can use the default interest rate or choose to adjust as needed.
View results and choose a monthly payment term that is convenient for you.
Disclaimer: The computation here is based on interest rate. Interest rates may differ depending on the loan provider (bank or in-house). The amounts listed don't represent any offer from Philkotse or any of its financing partners.