“New Normal” is starting to become a thing amid the lifting of enhanced community quarantine in several areas outside Metro Manila.
Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) has resumed its dealer sales and after-sales operations on May 4, 2020, with corresponding guidelines and preventive measures to prevent further spreading of the global virus.
Keep in mind that the Honda cars dealerships that resumed on May 4, 2020, are only selected and located in General Community Quarantine (GCQ) areas.
If you reside in GCQ areas you are planning to visit your local Honda dealer, you might want to give it a call first as most Honda dealerships will likely resume after May 16, 2020.
- Toyota PH implements new SOPs as dealerships open after ECQ
- Complete guide to the Honda Philippines' local lineup
Visit Honda's official website at www.hondaphil.com for more information
Here are the safety protocols HCPI implemented across all 38 dealerships to ensure the health and safety of valued customers and dealer associates:
- All customers and dealers associated will be scanned for body temperature before entering the dealership premises. Those with a body temperature of 38 degrees Celsius and above will not be allowed to enter.
- Customers must wear facemasks while inside the dealership and must sanitize their hands before entering and while inside the dealership premises. Hand sanitizers will be available at strategic locations. Dealer associates will be required to wear prescribed PPEs.
- The social distancing of at least 1 meter apart shall be observed throughout the dealership premises (showrooms, service reception, customer lounges, cashiers, etc.) All common areas will have demarcation lines to ensure that the social distancing guideline is strictly followed.
Customers who plan to have their vehicles undergo Periodic Maintenance Service or avail of other after-sales services should contact their respective dealerships and schedule an appointment.
This will not only help limit the number of people within dealership premises but will also help Honda dealers to efficiently address the needs of customers during these uncertain times.
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
Know more about Honda
<p>Car enthusiasts in the country are lucky to have a wide variety of Honda passenger cars, MPV, SUV, and vans offered by the HCPI. Some of the most popular Honda models are the Honda Civic, Honda City, Honda Jazz, Honda Accord, Honda CRV, Honda BRV, and Honda Odyssey. You can visit Philkotse.com to know more about Honda models, available promos, as well as the latest news, reviews, updaters specs, and other information on the website.</p>