Since its first release in 2002, Toyota Vios has gained noticeable popularity among Filipino drivers. Till now, this Toyota subcompact sedan is considered one of the most sought after auto throughout the country for its reliable performances and reasonable price list.
Just few days ago, the all-new Toyota Vios 2018 had its ceremonial rollout celebration at one of the company’s plants in Laguna. This automaker also presented all 9 mainstream variants of the model, plus the special version in White Pearl with a variety of price tags, starting from P659,000 to P1,095,000 for 1.3 Base 5-speed manual gearbox and 1.5 G Prime continuously variable transmission respectively. Particularly, the premium version – the White Pearl costs up to P110,000 for its limited edition.
Looking at the photos, we can see Vios 2018 has undergone major styling changes with squinting headlight systems, a widened trapezoidal grille and a couple of teardrop-shaped fog lamps. The interiors also get certain upgrades regarding its sleek dashboard and a redesigned steering wheel.
As for its safety features, Toyota Vios 2018 offers a set of 7 SRS airbags, ABS and EBD, stability control with brake assist for all versions.
Vios 2018 has a remarkable makeover both outside and inside
Before its official launch today, Philkotse.com has managed to get some further details of its specs as below:
- The 2,550mm wheelbase and carryover chassis remain unchanged. This can be clearly seen in the car’s pillars.
- Two options of engine are offered: 5-speed manual and continuously variable transmission, paired with 1.3L or 1.5L Dual VVT-i. Based on the engine choice, Toyota Vios 2018 can reach 98 to 106 hp at max and fuel consumption efficiency at an economical level.
- Only 1.5L versions will get extra paddle shifters.
- Besides mainstream products, Vios 2018 comes with a premium variant called “Prime” with a much sportier look. This 1.5 G auto will be equipped with an expanded 16-inch alloy wheels in style of two-tone design.
- All 1.5L variants are first-time installed powers for engine start/stop, side mirror and auto climate control. These user-friendly buttons will help one operate his car easily just within a push.
Don’t rush to exit the page yet, following is the Toyota Vios price list for different variants!
|Toyota Vios 1.3L Base M/T
|Toyota Vios 1.3L J M/T
|Toyota Vios 1.3L E M/T
|Toyota Vios 1.3L E CVT
|Toyota Vios 1.3L E Prime M/T
|Toyota Vios 1.3L E Prime CVT
|Toyota Vios 1.5L G MT
|Toyota Vios 1.5L G CVT
|Toyota Vios 1.5L G Prime CVT
What do you think of this all-new model from Toyota?
>>> Also check out:
Know more about Toyota Vios 2024
Competing in the subcompact sedan segment, the Toyota Vios 2023 is the top sales contributor for the Japanese automaker. The price for the Toyota Vios in the Philippines ranges from PHP 732,000 to PHP 1,055,000. A total of 7 Toyota Vios variants are offered, with the top-of-the-line Vios GR-S variant coming with a tag of PHP 1,055,000. Two engine options are available in the range, which can be connected to either a 5-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT). Dimensions-wise, the subcompact sedan spans 4,425 mm in length, 1,730 mm in width, and 1,475 mm in height. The main rivals of the Toyota vehicle include the Honda City, Mitsubishi Mirage G4, and Nissan Almera.
The Toyota Vios is not only the best-selling model in the Japanese automaker's lineup, but the entire Philippine market. It serves as a reliable subcompact sedan for those who are looking for a daily driver. Also, the Vios is proudly Philippine-assembled which supports Filipino automotive workers. Now, the vehicle is competing in its respective class head high using the refreshed body released by Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) in the country last 2020.
₱ 732,000 - ₱ 1,055,000Explore