It may be sad news for all Toyota enthusiasts that the updates of next-gen Toyota Land Cruiser 2020 face some difficulties, leading to a delay for the new model.
It is reported by the Japanese press Carsensor.net that the core members in Toyota's development team are revising the drawing draft cause the new appearance is very much alike the old version. It is essential for the design team to review the layout, and illustrate some significant model changes.
Before sending back for redesigning, this may come that the Land Cruiser’s fans have had basic concept of the 2020 SUV’s appearance. However, with the vote of fixing the design up, Toyota put customers in a wonder whether the forthcoming version will receive a racial makeover or still introduce with subtle modification.
>>> Also check out:
- Ninth-gen Toyota Land Cruiser 2020 to be launched with no V8 engine
- Japanese magazine rendering Toyota Land Cruiser 2020
Will Land Cruiser 2020 receive a radical makeover or subtle evolution?
Speaking of the powertrain, the new Toyota Cruiser 2020 will share the same engine system, as noted in the previous announcement. It means that turbo diesel, hybrid, and gas fed engines are 3 available options. It starts with more powerful and cheaper turbo diesel 4.5-liter D-4D V8. As for the hybrid, it is likely to come from the Crown 2018 that tops out with 3.5-l V6 making 359 PS.
With this new platform, will Toyota bring either an evolutionary or revolutionary? For now, it seems that we have to wait a bit longer until 2020, or even 2021 to explore the all-new SUV. Stay tuned and visit Philkotse.com to catch up with the latest news on Toyota Land Cruiser 2020.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Price Philippines 2020: Estimated Downpayment & Monthly Installment Sep 10, 2019
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2019: The Legend continues Nov 24, 2018
- Auto brawl 101: Ford Expedition vs Toyota Land Cruiser Aug 07, 2018
- All-new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Utility 2018 revealed in the UK Apr 16, 2018
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2018 officially launched in the Philippines Dec 16, 2017