With a growing number of COVID-19 cases in the country, it is still uncertain whether operations will resume on April 14. Many car brands responded to this crisis by temporarily closing their dealerships, as well as extending the PMS and warranties of their customers.
Enhanced Community Quarantine: How does it affect your land travel?
Among these car brands that provide leniency with their warranty and PMS schedules are Subaru, Suzuki, and Kia. The three companies extend a helping hand to their customers despite handing out late announcements compared to the other car brands.
Subaru Philippines released an advisory that all scheduled PMS and warranties that will expire within the quarantine period shall be given a 30-day extension.
However, the Japanese automaker reminded its customers that the extension for warranties is still subject to validation under its Standard Warranty Guideline.
The official statement from Subaru Philippines
Meanwhile, Suzuki Philippines issued a special warranty extension of three months to those warranties that will expire during the quarantine period.
The Special Warranty Extension covers the motorcycle, automobile, and marine products of Suzuki. In addition, Suzuki also provided a special servicing extension of three months for those Suzuki units that are due for Preventive Maintenance Service during the enhanced community quarantine period.
The official statement from Suzuki Philippines
Lastly, Kia Philippines gave a 30-day extension to the warranty coverage of all Kia vehicles with expiring warranty coverage after the quarantine period.
Kia reminded its customers to bring their warranty booklet for validation. Moreover, Kia only gave a 15-day extension for all Kia vehicles with expiring scheduled PMS.
The official statement from Kia Philippines
If you have any questions, you can send your message to the following contacts listed below for better clarifications:
- Subaru | Website: www.subaru.asia/ph, FB Page: @ILOVESUBARU
- Suzuki | FB Page: @SuzukiAutoPh, Website: www.suzuki.com.ph/contact-us, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kia | Email: email@example.com
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in new car releases and the latest news in the auto industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
- Study shows better air quality in PH due to fewer cars amid quarantine Mar 31, 2020
- Ford Philippines lends out Transit units for COVID-19 efforts Oct 06, 2020
- Nissan Philippines gives 30-day PMS, warranties, loan payment extensions Mar 28, 2020
- LIST: Banks that extend car loan payment deadlines amid COVID-19 May 08, 2020
- LTO: Late license renewals, vehicle registrations won't get penalties Mar 27, 2020