On September 12, 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will formally brake its cover in the home country. Forward of its official release, some information about the new Prado has been revealed including design, outstanding features and more importantly, the prices.
Accordingly, the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will be available in both 5- and 7-seat layouts. Exterior-wise, the mid-size SUV will feature LED headlights and LED fog lamps in parallel.
The 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado will formally brake its cover in the home country in September
Like other Toyota models, the new Land Cruiser Prado will be equipped with Toyota Safety Sense P including Auto High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection function along with Lane Departure Alert with/without Steering Assist function. In particular, the new LC Prado will exclusively receive TRD and Modellista accessories.
As regards the powetrain, the facelifted Prado will continue making use of the existing 2.7L petrol and 2.8L diesel engines. The 2.7L petrol offers 161 hp and 246 Nm while the latter can knock out a hihger output of 175 hp and 450 Nm of peak torque. Power will be sent via a standard 6-speed automatic transmission.
The new Land Cruiser Prado will be equipped with Toyota Safety Sense P
Additionally, there is little doubt that a 148 hp/400 Nm 2.4L 2GD-FTV diesel engine from the sibling Fortuner would be also present in the new SUV.
Here are detailed prices for all variants of the 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado:
- TX 5-seat 2.7 petrol – JPY 3,538,080 (P1.65 million).
- TX 7-seat 2.7 petrol – JPY 3,692,520 (P1.72 million).
- TX 5-seat “L package” 2.7 petrol – JPY 4,047,840 (P1.89 million).
- TX 7-seat “L package” 2.7 petrol – JPY 4,202,380 (P1.97 miliion).
- TX 5-seat 2.8 diesel – JPY 4,152,600 (P1.94 miliion).
- TX 7-seat 2.8 diesel – JPY 4,307,040 (P2.01 miliion).
- TX “L package” 5-seat 2.8 diesel – JPY 4,667,760 (P2.18 miliion).
- TX “L package” 7-seat 2.8 diesel – JPY 4,822,200 (P2.25 miliion).
- TZ-G 7-seat 2.8 diesel – JPY 5,363,280 (P2.5 miliion).