The Mitsubishi Pajero 2018 edition initially introduced 12 years ago and was officially launched in China in August last year. After one year, the car manufacturer has decided to give this SUV a tweak in its exterior. With the latest updates, the Mitsubishi Pajero 2019 now owns an even fresher appearance.
The Pajero 2019 boasts a little fresh appearance
The most significant change in the Pajero 2019 is an all-new radiator grille adorned with 3 double horizontal chrome slats. There is no update on its front skid plate, front fog lights, front bumper, headlights and also its rear fascia and interior.
There is no update on the car's interior
The revamped Pajero 2019 is still powered by the familiar 6G72 3.0L MIVEC V6 petrol mill which is capable of cranking out 172 hp and 255 Nm of torque. It works in a conjunction with a five-speed INVECS-II automatic gearbox, driven by a standard 4WD II system.
According to the latest car news, the Mitsubishi Pajero 2019 will be released on July 1st, 2019 and its further updates might be given only for the Chinese-spec model. In addition, it is believed that Mitsubishi will partner with Nissan to come up with a brand new model as a long-term solution to the Pajero's declining sales in global markets.
The Pajero 2019 will be released on July 1st, 2019
>>> Read more articles about the Mitsubishi Pajero:
- Mitsubishi Pajero to be phased out in Germany, replaced by the Montero Sport
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2019 spied in Malaysia, will it hit our shores soon?
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 Philippines review
Source: Sina Auto
- Mitsubishi Pajero Price Philippines 2020: Downpayment and Monthly Installment Oct 24, 2019
- Will the next-gen Mitsubishi Pajero make its debut in 2020? Sep 21, 2018
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2017 Philippines: Review, Price, Specs, Interior Feb 01, 2018
- Mitsubishi Pajero Philippines brief review: Price, specs, performance, interior & exterior Nov 06, 2017