Good news for D-Max and MU-X owners. Isuzu Philippines Corporation provides their customers with Isuzu Genuine Accessories which can be had at any authorized Isuzu dealership in the Philippines.
Specifically, the Isuzu Genuine Accessories is creditable for the fact that they all deprived of high-end material and were joined hands in making by Japanese experts. Also comes in the deal is a one-year warranty.
The Isuzu Genuine Accessories deprived of high-end material and were joined hands in making by Japanese experts
The Isuzu Genuine Accessories consist of:
- Skirt, headlight garnish, and roof rail set for Isuzu D-Max: The skirt adds more urban to the car’s look while the headlight garnish brings a cleaner look. Additionally, the roof rail with options of black, dark grey or silver colors is capable of 400kg of load, requiring no holes for installation.
- Sports bar for D-Max with two options of color (Chrome and matte black): this connects with the under rail bed liner. Markedly, there’s an installation kit, which means no worries for extra hole punches on the body.
- Nudge bar for D-Max with two options of color (black and silver): it looks simple but performs a great work to protect the bumper and grille if confronting collisions.
- Side bar for D-Max with two options of color (black and silver): with the side bar, the rocker panel is safer to unforeseen collisions This rust-resistant bar also secures occupants’ safety when getting in or out of the vehicle with non-slip steps.
- Fog Ring chrome, over fender, and door handle trim for Isuzu MU-X: The Fog Ring chrome only works to beautify the fascia; the over fender works as a shield which keeps the stones and road objects away; the Door handle trim makes sure no scratches come on the door handle.
- Illuminated Rocker Plate for MU-X: used to make the steps more visible.
- Tonneau Organizer and Cover Box for MU-X: While the Cover is there to conceal stuff in the rear, the Organizer works as something to pave a way for a loading floor with the 3rd-row seat folded. The organizer also offers another layer for the cargo area so that we can gather small items such as those for emergency circumstances.
- Bull bar for MU-X: Made of steel and aluminum alloy to boost the tough look.
>>> Check out latest auto news on Philkotse.com
Know more about Isuzu mu-X 2024
The Isuzu mu-X Philippines 2023 is the Japanese marque's entry to the 7-seater midsize SUV based on its pickup truck sibling, the Isuzu D-Max. It is offered in five variants with a price that ranges from Php 1,650,000 to Php 2,505,000. For the Philippines market, the Isuzu-made SUV has two available engine options. The smaller one is a 1.9-liter RZ4E Bluepower turbodiesel capable of making up to 148 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque. It can either come with a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission. Meanwhile, the larger engine option for the mu-X is a 3.0-liter inline-4 turbodiesel. At most, this mill can produce up to 187 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. Only a six-speed automatic transmission is available with this engine.
Dimensions-wise, the mu-X is 4,850 mm long, 1,870 mm wide, and 1,825 mm high, with a wheelbase and ground clearance rated at 2,855 mm and 235 mm, respectively. Locally, this midsize SUV is competing against the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Nissan Terra, and Mitsubishi Montero Sport.
₱ 1,650,000 - ₱ 2,505,000Explore