With the continuous negative effects of the COVID-19 in the country, it is still not advisable for an individual to go on an unnecessary trip. Many establishments are imposing certain safety protocols like wearing masks within their premises and limiting the number of customers per day as part of their new normal.
To deal with this, Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) launched its Auto Loan Link on its website which will help customers to apply for an auto loan with Honda’s official bank partners without having to leave their home.
Go and check out its new online tool, it might help you get your next Honda car
- Honda PH resumes nationwide operation along with new safety SOPs
- Complete guide to the Honda Philippines' local lineup
Customers can visit Honda’s official website at www.hondaphil.com to get started. It can be found under the ‘Customer Tool’ in the website’s navigation bar. Honda’s Auto Loan Link will help customers to be directed to their chosen bank’s auto loan website.
The banks that are included in this feature are Bank of Commerce, BPI Family Auto Loan, China Bank Savings, PNB Savings Bank, PS Bank, RCBC, and Robinsons Bank.
“During these trying times, we are one with the country’s continuing fighting against COVID-19 and this is one of the ways that we are adapting to the new normal. One of our top priorities during this challenging time is to provide a more convenient and safer way for our customers to purchase a car while staying at the comforts of their home,” said Mr. Masahiko Nakamura, President of Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI).
This is how the Auto Loan Link page should look like
In addition, Honda Philippines will soon launch a Virtual Dealership Transaction facility to be called as ‘Virtual@Honda.’ This is seen to boost Honda’s sales and after-sales services.
The Virtual@Honda, which is targeted to be operational in August 2020, will help provide customers with a contactless process of car purchase, car maintenance, and repairs.
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
- Toyota PH's new online showroom is the closest we'll get to a configurator Oct 14, 2020
- Fancy a brown-leather interior for the Honda HR-V RS? It's possible Sep 29, 2020
- Honda Civic SiR: Why is it still popular? Oct 14, 2020
- Toyota boosts after-sales service with new MyToyota PH online tool Oct 14, 2020
- EXCLUSIVE PICS! All New Honda City Turbo 2020 launched in Thailand, price revealed Sep 24, 2020