In this world devastated by the COVID-19 pandemic, most of us have already come to terms with living under a new normal. With the shift from enhanced community quarantine to a general community quarantine, most businesses, including car dealerships, have already started to operate while strictly implementing procedures to keep customers and employees safe and healthy.
All that convenience with a simple tap of your fingertips
But you know what would be better? How about giving the opportunity for customers to actually buy Honda cars and avail of dealership services online? Well, that’s what Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) is intent on doing by giving to us the acronym-tastic “VIRTUAL@Honda”.
So what is VIRTUAL@Honda?
To learn what VIRTUAL@Honda really means, let us first take a look at what the individual letters in the “VIRTUAL” part really means;
- V- Visit Online
- I – Inspect Models inside-out with 360 degrees feature
- R – Reserve your vehicle and service appointment
- T – Test drive schedule
- U- Unit availability query
- A- Access your account
- L- Live chat with a sales consultant
As you can see, VIRTUAL@Honda is a very powerful tool that aims to provide Honda’s customers a way to access aftermarket services, and car purchasing from the safety of their homes.
Not only will the customers be kept safe, HCPI’s employees working in its many dealerships around the Philippines will likewise be spared from further physical contact. It’s a win-win situation in terms of health and safety.
You can even set schedules for test drives with the VIRTUAL@Honda
HCPI President Mr. Masahiko Nakamura also said that;
“With the current global pandemic and in view of these uncertain times, HCPI’s priority is the safety of our customers. With this, the soon-to-be launched Virtual Dealership Online Transaction, is our alternative solution to provide contactless dealer processes for our customers.”
While VIRTUAL@Honda will undoubtedly see great use this day and age, Honda is still working to perfect it. It won’t be released until August 2020, but like many Honda customers, and fans out there, we can’t wait to give it a spin.
- Honda Civic SiR: Why is it still popular? Jun 03, 2020
- LIST: Open Philippine car dealerships under MECQ and GCQ May 20, 2020
- Honda Sedan models available in the Philippines: Specs, price and brief review Feb 06, 2020
- Honda SUV Philippines: List of all models, price & brief review Dec 09, 2019
- Honda Philippines price list - July 2020 May 06, 2019