Today, there are plenty of car accessories that are made for aesthetic and/or functional purposes. But if you are a Taxi driver, the car accessories you should acquire should be those that offer functional purposes. One example of a functional car accessory is the dashboard camera or most commonly called “dash cams”.
It is a device that has a small camera. It is used by attaching the device to the car's dashboard. Its main purpose is to record images and sounds while the car is being driven.
1. Passenger monitoring
As a driver, other cars and reckless drivers are considered to be your main hazards. However, your passenger can also be a risk as well. Believe it or not, there are cases that when dangerous or unruly passengers may get in the car with you. It may be uncommon but it happens.
If this ever happens to you, having a dash cam that records the video of what happened is useful and helpful for taking legal actions. The camera itself can also act as a deterrent on its own.
2. Record video proof in cases of accidents
3. Record bad driving/driver habits
4. Used as surveillance
5. Prevent fraud
6. Have plenty of useful features aside from video and audio recording
- [Review] Driving around with the YI Ultra Dash Cam Sep 14, 2020
- Field Test: Yi Compact Dash Camera Review Sep 14, 2020
- YI Technology to open first-ever Philippine flagship store Nov 29, 2018
- 8 Great Benefits of Installing Dashcam In Your Car Oct 22, 2018
- 10 affordable cars to be used as a taxi in the Philippines Jun 09, 2017