In this day and age, many drivers have opted to use RFIDs when paying toll fees since the government mandated that all motorists should shift to cashless toll transactions. Well, relatively speaking, cashless toll transactions are more convenient, and you’re also limiting your chance of getting infected by the COVID-19 virus.
Eliminate the need to go to loading centers with BDO's handy mobile banking app
It's inevitable, however, that some people are still getting used to RFIDs in general. So, to ease more people in using this technology, Easytrip has collaborated with Banco de Oro (BDO). With this partnership, anyone can now load their Easytrip RFIDs via BDO’s online app.
13 Frequently Asked Questions on RFIDs for Philippine Expressways | Philkotse Top List
How does one do this? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
How to load Easytrip RFID using BDO’s online app
Before anything else, make sure that your BDO account is already activated for its online banking services. If it isn’t, then follow these steps:
Enrolling and activating a BDO account for online banking
1.Visit BDO’s online banking portal
BDO's online banking site's landing page
2. Click enroll now and fill out the form. If you want, you can also choose mobile and phone banking by checking the appropriate check box
3. On the acknowledgment page, take note of the ATM activation code. You will need this later
4. Go to your nearest BDO ATM machine
5. Insert your debit card, then select other services
6, Select “Activate Electronic Banking”
7. Enter the ATM activation code that was given to you (see step 3)
8. Choose the receipt option then enter your PIN
9. You will then receive a transaction receipt
Note: You can then use your account 24 hours after activating it from the ATM.
- Here’s how to check your Easytrip RFID balance
- Easytrip RFID is now easier to get with online appointment system
Loading Easytrip RFID from BDO’s mobile banking app
1. Open the BDO online banking website on your browser
2. Login your BDO online banking account (Your login credentials are setup during step 2 of the previous process)
The enrollment selection is under the "more" tab [Photo: Calax]
3. Tap the more "tab" and select enrollment, company/biller, enroll, then select Easytrip Service Corporation
4. Enter the details the app is asking for and then tap or click submit. Make sure to double-check your details
Here's a more details on step 5 [Photo: Calax]
5. After enrolling Easytrip, go to pay bills tab, then "pay this biller"
6. You'll then get a confirmation message
Loading Easytrip RFID from BDO’s online banking website
1. Open the BDO online banking website
2. Login your BDO online banking account
3. Click enrollment, company/biller, enroll, then select Easytrip Service Corporation
4. You can enroll Easytrip via online banking, ATM, or mobile banking. Select online banking
5. Enter the details the website is asking for and then tap or click submit. Remember to double-check the necessary details
6. After enrolling Easytrip, go to pay bills and reload, then bills payment, then pay bills
Load will be credited after 24 hours except for weekends and holidays. In those cases, your load will be credited on the next business day. And lastly, loading your Easytrip via BDO’s online banking app is free of charge. For more helpful guides like this, keep reading here on Philkotse.com.
How to load Easytrip RFID via BDO Online: FAQs
1. Where do I download the BDO online banking/mobile app?
Answer: The BDO mobile banking app is available for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. If you’re using a desktop, simply visit the BDO online banking website.
2. On which expressways can I use Easytrip RFID?
Answer: The Easytrip RFID can be used at North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic–Clark–Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX), and Cavite–Laguna Expressway (CALAX).
3. Where can I get an Easytrip RFID and have it installed?
Answer: You can get your Easytrip RFID and have it installed in customer service centers along NLEX, Petron Marilao, Petron Balagtas, Shell Balintawak, Shell Balagtas, Shell Mexico, Shell of Asia, Mega Caltex, PIT SCTEX, among others. Note that some installation sites will require you to schedule an appointment.
4. I already have a BDO online banking account, do I need to register again for BDO’s mobile banking app?
Answer: If you already have a BDO online banking account, you can use the same login credentials on your BDO mobile banking app.
5. Can I still use cash to pay for expressway tolls?
Answer: Yes, motorists can still use cash to pay for expressway tolls.
Cesar G.B. Miguel