General speaking, the Honda Civic 2019 will be given a more aggressive look though still based on the sporty style of the current unit. In detail, up front, the car will look bigger and more impressive thanks to the redesigned front lower bumper and a glossy black grille in wing shape which replaces the chrome one.
The 2019 Civic will receive a more aggressive look with redesigned front bumper and grille
The side profile also looks bolder thanks to an upsized set of wheels
Moving on to the back, it is noticeable that there are a fresh chrome strip and also upgraded LED head lamps allowing longer and wider beam. Completing the exterior updates is a new set of wheels which are now made larger to 18 inches across the range.
While the exterior changes are very eye-catching, the revisions given to the inside are quite subtle yet still interesting:
- A new physical volume knob added for the Display Audio system;
- A larger center console that allows bigger beverages;
- Restyled steering wheel controls.
The interior gets subtle changes in volume knob, center console and steering wheel
Under the hood, the US-market Honda Civic 2019 will still be empowered by the same 2 engine options:
- A normally-aspirated 2.0-liter engine delivering 158 hp;
- Or a turbocharged 1.5-liter motor pushing out 174 hp.
Other goodies include a first-time sound insulation installed for the rear fenders while the front fenders, trunk and floor are also made insulated.
According to the latest car news, the revamped 10th-gen Honda Civic 2019 will be launched in the US market at the end of this year. Other markets in the Asia Pacific will soon welcome this refreshed version sometime in 2019. Latest updates on upcoming Honda cars can be found in our Complete guide to the Honda Philippines' local lineup.Let’s wait and see!
The Honda Civic 2018 price in the Philippines ranges from P1,168,000 to P1,643,000. Look at the table below for the full price list:
|Honda Civic 1.5 RS Turbo CVT||P1,576,000|
|Honda Civic 1.5 RS Turbo CVT Modulo||P1,587,000|
|Honda Civic 1.5 RS Turbo CVT Modulo Sport||P1,643,000|
|Honda Civic 1.8 E CVT||P1,168,000|
|Honda Civic 1.8 E CVT Modulo||P1,188,000|
>>> Related: Complete guide to the current PH-market Honda Civic
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Altis G vs Honda Civic S Comparison: Spec Sheet Battle Sep 23, 2020
- Modified Honda Civic: Tips & tricks to get the chicks Aug 13, 2020
- 2020 Honda Civic RS Turbo vs Mazda3 Comparison: Spec Sheet Battle Jul 23, 2020
- Auto brawl 101: Mazda 6 vs Honda Civic in the Philippines Jul 23, 2020
- Honda Civic: 8 common problems and solutions Sep 19, 2019