Driving requires full attention and focus, which is why driving distractions should be avoided especially when you're in control of the steering wheel. You might also have heard of this for a thousand times, “never drive under the influence of alcohol and any other form of intoxicating matter that may affect your driving ability”.
This does not only lead to accidents, but you may also have to face fines and sanctions once you're caught. Philkotse.com will give you a better understanding of what driving under the influence really means and what are the sanctions when caught. Read on this article to further understand “driving under the influence”.
1. What is driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol?
2. How to determine the level of intoxication of drivers?
3. What are the sanctions if caught drunk driving?
- A complete guide to safe driving in the Philippines Feb 11, 2019
- Driving in the metro: 6 steps to avoid getting tickets for violations! Mar 01, 2019
- 6 things you should know about Anti Distracted Driving Act in the Philippines May 04, 2020
- 5 Driving Mistakes That May Put You to Danger Nov 26, 2018
- 10 common mistakes drivers make while driving Dec 06, 2018