It has been over a year since the COVID-19 pandemic first broke out in the country, disrupting the daily lives and local businesses severely. Essential workers, most especially medical frontliners, are constantly in battle with the threats of the pandemic to keep every Filipino safe at all times.
Subaru Forester compact crossover
As such, Subaru Philippines wants to pay it forward by offering them exclusive deals this July 2021. Motor Image Pilipinas, the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in the country, has rolled out a Php 20,000 cash discount on the Subaru Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight with SAR360 for frontliners, essential workers, and their family members.
Subaru Philippines is grateful for the efforts of frontliners
To avail of the special offer, interested individuals must present a valid Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license, Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) ID, or company ID (whichever is available). Subaru said that it shall honor all frontliners and essential workers defined according to the National Government’s existing classifications:
- Medical and health personnel
- Commuter transport (land, air, and sea) including logitics
- Frontline government workers in the justice, security, transport, and social protection sectors
- Workers in manufacturing for food, beverages, medical, and pharmaceutical products
- Frontline workers in food retail, including food service delivery
- Frontline government workers
- Frontline workers in financial services
- Teaching personnel in medical and allied medical courses of higher education institutions, including personnel handling laboraties
- Frontline workers in hotels and accommodation
- Priests, pastors, and religious leaders
- OFWs not classified above and schedule for deployment within two (2) months
The Subaru Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight is the model’s base variant but with the inclusion of the EyeSight safety tech priced at Php 1,938,000. It comes with features such as an 8-inch infotainment system with navigation, adaptive cruise control, SI-Drive which includes Intelligent and Sport Mode, LED headlamps, and leather seats.
One of the safest crossovers in the market
Under the hood, the Subaru Forester is powered by a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder boxer engine capable of generating 156 hp and 196 Nm of torque. The engine sends power to its symmetrical AWD drivetrain via a Lineartronic continuously variable transmission (CVT). Its AWD system provides better traction which makes road trips safer.
Visit Philkotse.com for more automotive news.
Know more about Subaru Forester 2021
The new Subaru Forester is a compact crossover made to efficiently perform in any terrain. Its muscular exterior is fitted with useful and innovative features needed in driving today. Inside, advanced technology is mixed with pleasing details drivers and passengers will surely adore. Available in the Philippines are the Subaru Forester 2.0i-L CVT, the Subaru Forester 2.0i-L Eyesight CVT, and the Subaru Forester 2.0i-S Eyesight CVT. It is offered in Ice Silver Metallic, Jasper Green Metallic, Dark Grey Metallic, Crystal Pearl White, Crystal Black Silica, Sepia Bronze Metallic, Crimson Red Pearl, and Horizon Blue Pearl.