Back in 2004, the Mitsubishi Montero was discontinued in the US but it has been on some markets as the Montero. Recently, some spy shots of the Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2019 facelift has been surfaced online while testing in Northern Sweden.
Although the car comes with heavy camouflage, it still reveals a fresh exterior that is not much different from the current model.
Some spy shots of the Montero Sport facelift has been surfaced online while testing in Northern Sweden
Side view of the spied Montero Sport facelift
At the front fascia, the Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2019 facelift is adorned with a new set of driving lights placed below the main bulbs which is also seen on the Eclipse Cross. Moving to the rear, it is decorated with a revamped rear fascia, along with new tail lamps. While changes in the interior are still vague, the engine is said to be a modest 2.4L unit burning either diesel or gasoline and even a hybrid.
At the front fascia, the Montero Sport facelift is adorned with a new set of driving lights placed below the main bulbs
It is decorated with a revamped rear fascia, along with new tail lamps
According to the latest car news, the Montero Sport facelift may be launched again in Europe, not only in Australia and the Far East and it is expected to be debuted in late 2019.
- The real deal on Mitsubishi Pajero 2019 Dec 04, 2018
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2019 receives another tweak for a fresher look Jun 29, 2018
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2019 spied in Malaysia, will it hit our shores soon? Mar 30, 2018
- Everest vs Montero: Comparison reviews Feb 27, 2018
- Mitsubishi Montero 2018 Philippines review: Price, Interior, Exterior, Specs, Safety features & more Nov 08, 2017