The central office of the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) is resuming its operations starting today, July 20, 2020. This is after undergoing a disinfection procedure at the office’s premises due to COVID-19.
LTFRB Central Office has closed and ceased operations from July 13 to 17 to disinfect its premises after five of its employees tested positive for COVID-19. This was confirmed by LTFRB Chairman Martin Delgra III.
LTFRB is resuming its operations starting July 20, 2020
Delgra also said that the LTFRB Central Office is implementing strict safety protocols such as wearing of face masks, frequent hand washing, use of alcohol, social distancing, as well as regular disinfection of the office. However, despite those measures, some of its employees still got contracted by the coronavirus.
With that in mind, and to be able to limit the spread of COVID-19, LTFRB is encouraging the public to go and use its online portal for transactions such as the following:
- Request for Special Permit (send email to email@example.com)
- Correction of Typographical Error (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Request for Confirmation of Unit/s (send email to email@example.com)
- Request for Franchise Verification (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Request for Issuance or Extension Provisional Authority (send email to email@example.com)
- Legal Concerns/Query on Hearing Schedule, Status (send email toLegalConcern@ltfrb.gov.ph)
Here are the important LTFRB email addresses
On the other hand, stakeholders who have records with LTFRB NCR can transact using the Public Transport Online Processing System (PTOPS).
As of this writing, the confirmed COVID-19 cases in the Philippines is more than 67,400 with 22,465 recoveries, and 1,831 deaths. The National Capital Region (NCR), which has the most coronavirus cases of more than 35,500, is still under General Community Quarantine.
Visit Philkotse.com to read more of the latest news in the automotive industry.
- LTO-NCR West releases list of accredited driving schools Jul 14, 2020
- LTO opens 24 sites for online new driver's license application, renewal Jun 30, 2020
- LTO reopens branches in NCR, Laguna, Region III under GCQ Jun 03, 2020
- LIST: Open LTO offices in each region (including NCR) amid COVID-19 May 20, 2020
- LTO launches Online Appointment System for MV, DL renewal May 18, 2020