Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) is exerting various ways to reach out to valued customers especially during these trying times. Not only did the company offer the “Great Deals, Brighter Tomorrow” promo, but also the Service Homecoming Deals valid only until the end of July.
The Special Service Deals include 40 percent off on originally equipped (OE) tires for the Honda BR-V, as well as a free 18 point check-up that inspects customer’s key Honda car components and 20 percent off on aircon filters for any Honda vehicle.
The 2020 Honda BR-V
Customers would need to visit Honda’s official website and book an appointment online to get started.
Moreover, Honda Philippines is also introducing the PM 2.5 filters that provide customers with cleaner cabin air experience. This filters 90 to 99 percent of impurities including dust particles, mold spores, volcanic ash, and diesel smoke.
It comes with a new 16-inch alloy wheel design
To ensure everyone’s safety, Honda Philippines is implementing strict safety precautionary measures to prevent the further spreading of the COVID-19 within its dealerships.
These include the mandatory temperature check prior to entry, mandatory use of face mask, mandatory car cabin disinfection, and strict application of social distancing.
Here is the list of the 27 participating Honda dealerships customers may contact for more details:
- Honda Cars Alabang
- Honda Cars Angeles-Clark
- Honda Cars Batangas
- Honda Cars Bulacan
- Honda Cars Cagayan de Oro
- Honda Cars Calamba
- Honda Cars CamSur-Pili
- Honda Cars Cebu
- Honda Cars General Santos
- Honda Cars Global City
- Honda Cars Ilocos Norte
- Honda Cars Iloilo
- Honda Cars Isabela
- Honda Cars Lipa
- Honda Cars Makati
- Honda Cars Mandaue
- Honda Cars Manila Bay
- Honda Cars Negros Occidental
- Honda Cars Nueva Ecija
- Honda Cars Pampanga
- Honda Cars Pangasinan (Calasiao)
- Honda Cars Pangasinan (La Union)
- Honda Cars Pasig
- Honda Cars San Pablo
- Honda Cars Shaw
- Honda Cars Sta. Rosa (Service Center)
- Honda Cars Tarlac
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. Visit our website to find out more.
- Next-gen Honda Civic coming in 2021 Jul 20, 2020
- Thailand is COVID-19-free and has Honda City RS. Yes, we're jealous. Jul 17, 2020
- This is one of those rare times Lexus PH runs zero-interest promos Jul 17, 2020
- Nissan PH promos let you drive home a Terra for as low as P15.7K a month Jul 15, 2020
- Rumor: Next Honda Civic Type R to get 400 hp via hybrid powertrain? Jul 14, 2020