Thinking of getting a brand new Toyota? Toyota Motor Philippines will double down and wants you to take home another unit for free with its TOYOTA’S EPIC YEAR-END BLOWOUT!
An all-new Toyota Vios for free? Sign me up, please!
Toyota is raffling off 12 brand new, all-new Vios units to 12 lucky Toyota buyers from December 9 to December 20, 2019! With every purchase of the following vehicles:
- Hilux (Cabin & Chassis variant not included)
- Hiace (All-new GL, Grandia and Commuter Deluxe / Previous Model Commuter)
- Avanza (all-new and previous model where available)
- Corolla Altis (All new and Previous model where available)
Customers will get a chance to win an all-new Toyota Vios from any of Toyota Motor Philippines 70 dealerships nationwide. Customers can also get cash discounts as much as P50,000 for those who reserve an Innova (all variants), Wigo (all variants), Avanza MC (E A/T and E M/T) and Pre-MC (all variants), Hiace GL Grandia and Commuter Deluxe.
>>> Find your nearest Toyota dealerships.
Imagine buying a Toyota Wigo and coming home with a Vios too!
Toyota Motor Philippines First Vice President for Brand and Product Planning, Ma, Cristina Arevalo says:
"December has traditionally been a time for many Filipinos to reward themselves and their families by finally deciding to get the car they've been eyeing. We want to make this car purchase experience merrier and even more gratifying for our customers through Toyota's Epic Year-end Blowout,"
"And with the Toyota Sure Advantage that guarantees our customers enjoy Toyota's quality, durability and reliability, fulfilling ownership, great value, and technologies that matter, there's no doubt that choosing Toyota is always a wise, and winning investment,"
There are more Toyota promos to get with the latest promo from Toyota Alabang dealership, what are you waiting for? Let's catch up with the promo right here!
- Toyota Philippines posts highest-ever market share in 2019 and other related news Dec 09, 2019
- Toyota Vios 2020: Subcompact of the year contender (B-Segment) Dec 09, 2019
- Toyota Wigo 2020: Subcompact of the year contender (A-segment) Dec 06, 2019
- Genchi Genbutsu: Toyota’s Global 5 Continent Drive takes on Philippine roads Nov 29, 2019
- Toyota updates 200,000 km/5 year warranty for Toyota Corolla Altis Hybrid 2020 batteries Sep 14, 2019