- “Aesthetic anomalies” would be a polite way of describing them.
- From post-war farm tool to modern adventurer.
- It’s been a bumpy ride through the years, but this SUV was built for it.
- Nissan’s crossover continues to endure.
- Efficiency, lighter weight, and space were the primary considerations.
- From a subcompact to a nameplate that conquered the globe.
- It’s been quite a journey since the first iteration.
- Is the manual transmission going out of style here in the Philippines? Short answer: Nope.
- More than five decades and eight generations of reliability.
Car price: ₱2,698,000
Car price: ₱2,158,000
Car price: ₱1,790,000