According to car news from AutoBild, the forthcoming Audi Q4 RS is said to share the same engine with the RS3 and RS TT models: a 2.5-liter TFSI five-cylinder engine which produces 394hp and 480Nm of torque.
Audi Q4 RS is said to share the same engine with the RS3 and RS TT models.
>>> View more: 2018 Audi Q8 spied testing at the Nürburgring
About performance numbers, the RS 3 Sportback can accelerate to 62 mph within 4.1 seconds before reaching the maximum speed of 250 km/h (155 mph).
By the time the 2019 Audi Q4 RS officially makes its debut, it is believed to deliver at least 400hp mark. The car will also be paired with AWD as standard and the company's 7-speed S-tronic dual clutch gearbox.
2019 Audi Q4 RS is believed to deliver at least 400hp mark.
Apart from the Audi Q4 RS, the Four Rings marque also plans to introduce a plug-in hybrid. This vehicle will use the A3 e-Tron’s powertrain (similar to the 1.5-liter four-cylinder from Volkswagen) which gives an output of 204hp and 349Nm of torque, and a 2.0-liter diesel in three power levels: 161hp, 187hp and 215hp.
>>> View more: EVAP considers using electric and hybrid vehicles
The starting price of this upcoming crossover coupe is expected to be around €34,000 (₱1,844,205) in German market. This is a reasonable price as it sits comfortably between the Q3 and the Q5.
2019 Audi Q4 RS
- Mazda MX-5 Price Philippines 2020: Estimated Downpayment & Monthly Installment Oct 06, 2019
- Mazda Motor Corporation Philippines Nov 05, 2018
- Good reasons why Pinoy car buyers should consider going for a Mazda Sep 28, 2018
- EU-spec Mazda MX-5 2019 takes a medley of upgrades, arriving this August Jun 22, 2018
- Ford Mustang 2018 Review: Greatly improved performance Nov 28, 2017