Recently, Motor Image Pilipinas has offered the “Driven by Freedom” promo as part of its 15th anniversary of competing in the local market. It was rolled out by the company to recognize the persistence of the Filipino people amid the various challenges of life.
Now, the Japanese automaker is further enhancing the said promo as a way to help car buyers get their dream Subaru vehicle easier. One of the exclusive deals includes the new and lower price of the 2021 Subaru XV 2.0i-S EyeSight at Php 1,698,000, translating to a Php 130,000 cash discount on top of the introductory discount of Php 80,000.
What car buyers get from the Subaru XV are features such as an 8-inch HD infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a Dual-function X-Mode system, and SI-DRIVE modes. It is also equipped with the EyeSight which provides world-class safety features and driver assistance systems.
Enhanced "Driver by Freedom" promo by Subaru Philippines
Under the hood, the Japanese subcompact crossover is powered by a 2.0-liter Boxer engine that is capable of generating 154 hp and 196 Nm of torque. It utilizes the brand’s signature symmetrical all-wheel-drive system and a lineartronic continuously variable transmission (CVT).
In addition, the enhanced “Driven by Freedom” promo is offering Php 20,000 more cash discount on top of the said deals. It is available only to frontliners and essential workers, and their family members until the end of August 2021. See the list below of eligible car buyers:
- Medical and health personnel
- Commuter transport (land, air, and sea), including logistics
- Frontline government workers in the justice, security, transport, and social protection sectors
- Workers in manufacturing for food, beverage, medical, and pharmaceutical products
- Frontline workers in food retail, including food service delivery
- Frontline government workers
- Frontline workers in financial services
- Teaching personnel in medical and allied medical courses of higher education institutions, including personnel handling laboratories
- Frontline workers in hotels and accommodation
- Priests, pastors, and religious leaders
- OFWs not classified above and scheduled for deployment within two months
For those looking for a larger Subaru vehicle, the “Driven by Freedom” promo is also offering the Forester compact crossover, all-new Outback wagon, and all-new 7-seater Evoltis with massive cash discounts.
The Subaru Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight base variant can be driven home for as low as Php 1,728,000 (from Php 1,938,000), while the Subaru Evoltis is available with Php 3,380,000 price tag (from Php 3,480,000). Lastly, the upcoming all-new Subaru Outback gets Php 50,000 introductory discount.
Visit Philkotse.com for more automotive news.
Know more about Subaru XV 2021
The new Subaru XV is a subcompact crossover made to conquer concrete roads and challenging terrains efficiently. Inside and out, it is stylishly built with innovative and exciting features everyone will enjoy. Subaru Philippines is offering one variant of the new XV, the 2.0i-S CVT with EyeSight technology. The Subaru XV carries a sticker price of Php 1.908 million, and it is available in a range of eight colors.