Despite the inconvenience the COVID-19 pandemic brought, there are still people and organizations who have decided to extend a helping hand for those who are in need, finding different ways to show their gratitude to our frontliners and fight off the virus.
Petron announced that Petron Value Card (PVC) holders can donate their points to fund personal protective equipment, masks, and relief packs for the health workers from the Lung Center Philippines.
Petron has pledged an initial contribution of Php 1-million to support the PVC drive.
Petron expressing its gratitude for the contributions
Moreover, Petron also donated free fuel for MMDA and DOTr’s libreng sakay program. The oil refining company hopes that this contribution will provide convenience for our frontliners amid the enhanced community quarantine.
“These are challenging times but we will get through this together. We are tirelessly working and thinking of ways how we can make things easier for our fellow Filipinos, especially those at the frontlines,” Petron president and CEO Ramon S. Ang said.
To donate, simply text DONATE
Free fuel from Total Philippines
Meanwhile, a generous gas station in Mariveles, Bataan open-handedly offered free gasoline or diesel worth Php 300 to hospital employees in his province. This gas station is named Total Philippines and is owned by Romulo Velasco Jr.
The first 30 qualified vehicles to gas up in participating stations each day are entitled to free fuel
Mr. Valasco Jr. said that there are also other branches of Total Philippines in other parts of the country that offers the same service for hospital workers. He clarified that everyone who works in hospitals, both public and private, including doctors, nurses, radiology technicians, midwives, administrators, cashiers, messengers, laboratory personnel, drivers, are entitled to avail of its generous offer.
Other Total gas stations that provide free fuel are the following:
- FBT- San Angel, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique
- Total Abanao, Kisad Rd, Baguio City
- Total Tagbilaran, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
- Total San Jose Del Monte, Gov Fortunato Halili Rd, SJDM, Bulacan
- Total Tuguegarao 1 , Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Total Rioeng, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
- Total JP Rizal, Malanday, Marikina City
- Total R. Magsaysay, Sta. Mesa, Manila
- Total Alabang, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City
- Total Bata-Pepsi, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Total Looc, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
- Total San Fernando, Dolores, San Fernando City, Pampanga
- Total San Pedro Palawan, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Total NAIA, Tambo, Paranaque City
- Total EDSA Pasay, Malibay, Pasay City
- Total C5 Pasig, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
- Total Commonwealth, Matandang Balara, Quezon City
- Total Mindanao Ave., Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
- Total Marcos Hi-way, Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal
- FBT - San Agustin, San Agustin, Romblon
- Total Greenhills, Ortigas Ave., San Juan
- Total Valenzuela, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City
If you decide to gas up with any of those Total gas stations, just remember to present your hospital identification card because it is required. The free fuel offered to hospital workers will be valid until April 17, 2020.
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the auto industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
- Kia PH’s 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance continues amid COVID-19 Apr 06, 2020
- Hyundai Philippines extends vehicle warranty, donates PPEs Apr 06, 2020
- Ford Philippines lends out Transit units for COVID-19 efforts Mar 30, 2020
- Fuel price update: Companies to decrease prices this week Mar 16, 2020
- CleanFuel launches "BANGON BATANGUEÑO" relief operations Feb 08, 2020