The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted various aspects of the automotive industry including test driving a car. The test drive is a key factor especially for car buyers so they would know better if a car works for their needs or not.
Experience driving Maxus PH's latest addition to its lineup, the G50
Maxus Philippines knows that this should be addressed in a way that corresponds with the safety protocols implemented by the government. With that being said, Maxus Philippines launched the Maxus Home Test Drive which provides a safer and more convenient test drive experience.
To get started, customers must visit Maxus Philippines’ official website at www.maxus.com.ph and follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ‘Customer Tools’ tab located on the menu bar of Maxus Philippines’ home page and click on ‘Book a Test Drive.’
- Select the preferred Maxus vehicle. Maxus Philippines offers all of its models including the new Maxus G50 MPV, T60 pickup truck, the two variants of the V80, and the two variants of the G10.
- After selecting a Maxus model, customers much fill up the test drive registration form. The form includes information regarding a customer’s complete contact details, preferred dealer, location, date, and time slot.
- Maxus Philippines will provide comprehensive information from test drive reviews, testimonials, articles, and news releases of the chosen Maxus vehicles to keep a customer up to speed.
- As part of the new normal, customers will receive a health declaration form and QR code to assure a safer test drive experience.
- The customer will receive a confirmation from the preferred dealer regarding the selected schedule for the test drive. Maxus Philippines said that customers must submit a digital image of their driver’s license and test drive waiver prior to their timeslot.
- The chosen Maxus test drive unit will be delivered to a customer’s preferred location with proper sanitation. The Maxus sales consultant will be wearing the necessary personal protective equipment and will be observing proper sanitation and hygienic procedures.
- Customers can choose whether they prefer having a Maxus sales consultant on-board or not. If a customer chooses to test drive alone, he/she will be provided with an audio recording describing the chosen Maxus vehicle playing in the background.
>>> Related: Maxus PH offers low down payment for the V80, T60
Or maybe Maxus PH's entry to the competitive pickup truck segment, the T60
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. Visit our website to find out more.
Know more about Maxus G50 2021
Maxus Philippines is introducing another vehicle in the form of an MPV called the G50. The 8-seater will be the fourth model in the brand’s local line-up. It will be the most family-friendly nameplate that Maxus will be releasing in the local automotive market. The G50 is the latest addition to Maxus Philippines’ range of light commercial vehicles. It comes with a bold and aggressive exterior design that could match its rivals in the MPV segment. Under the hood, the Maxus G50 is powered by a 1.5-liter turbocharged gasoline engine that generates 166 hp and 250 Nm of torque. The engine is connected to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission that sends power to the front wheels.