Recently, Hyundai has published the first photos of the updated Hyundai Tucson N Line 2019. Although the Korean carmaker didn’t give any confirmation about the teased car’s name but the ‘N Line’ badging at the front fascia has told us all. The N Line of Hyundai is said to stand for the Nurburgring and Hyundai’s test center in Namyang, South Korea.
Recently, Hyundai has published the first photos of the updated Tucson N Line 2019
Last month, the Elantra GT N Line was also revealed and the updated Tucson N Line could be also offered exclusive N Line goodies including stickier tires, a unique N Line Cascading front grille, blacked-out side mirror caps and larger alloy wheels.
Besides, the interior also receives slight changes consisting of a leather gear selector decorated with red contrast stitching and metal accents, which is similar to the Elantra GT N Line.
>>> Latest updates on upcoming Hyundai cars can be found in our Complete guide to the Hyundai Philippines' local lineup
The interior also receives slight changes consisting of a leather gear selector
Other details haven’t been disclosed yet. However, Hyundai did reveal that the Hyundai Tucson N Line 2019 will be powered by a 48 V mild hybrid engine, plus motorsport-inspired details and it will soon receive the performance treatment.
According to the latest car news, the Tucson N Line will be introduced at Geneva International Motor Show 2019.
- Hyundai Tucson 2019 facelift launched in the Philippines Oct 22, 2018
- Hyundai Tucson 2019 facelift now available for ordering in Malaysia Oct 15, 2018
- Newly facelifted Hyundai Tucson 2019 – The eccentric by China Jul 19, 2018
- 2018 Hyundai Tucson GLS vs GL variant: Which to buy? Jul 23, 2020
- Hyundai Tucson 2018 Philippines Review: Price, Seating Capacity, Specs, Interior, Exterior & more Apr 27, 2018