Honda Cars Philippines Inc. (HCPI) has formally announced a voluntary national recall of possibly-influenced Honda models, including:
|Affected Model||Model Year||Selling Year|
|Honda Accord||2003 - 2012||2003 - 2013|
|Honda City||2003 - 2014||2003 - 2014|
|Honda CR-V||2001 - 2012||2001 - 2013|
|Honda Jazz||2004 - 2013||2004 - 2014|
|Honda Pilot||2006 - 2007, 2012||2006 - 2014|
As for the reason, latest car news from the carmaker suggests that Honda is skeptical of a defective driver’s side airbag inflator in those five Hondas.
Affected vehicles consist of the Honda Accord, City, CR-V, Jazz and Pilot
Up to the moment, no accidents have been connected with this issue in the country. However, HCPI strongly suggests that Honda’s owners should schedule an appointment at the nearest dealership nationwide to have car checked within around an hour. Honda dealers across the country open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
Honda is skeptical of a defective driver’s side airbag inflator in those five Hondas
Of course, the inspection will come free.
In addition, you can also check whether you Honda is part of the safety recall on Honda official website. Or else, please call Honda hotline to get more information.
- Honda official website for Chassis/VIN search: http://hondaphil.com/services/vin-search
- Hotline: 1-1800-1000-46632 / (02) 857-7240
Latest updates on upcoming Honda cars can be found in our Complete guide to the Honda Philippines' local lineup.
- Honda PH allows online auto loan application with its list of partner banks Jun 09, 2020
- Honda PH says to launch the Accord 2020 in this September Sep 25, 2020
- Honda PH tops JD Power customer satisfaction study 2019 Sep 25, 2020
- Honda Philippines to open its 40th dealership, located in Las Piñas Sep 25, 2020