If you have the slightest idea about Ford then you know that they are mostly about big, powerful and well-configured vehicles. This reputation is mostly brought by the vehicles they released as bulky but dependable pickup trucks. However, Ford does not only deal with muscular car bodies since they've also proven their mastery by manufacturing classic, elegant type of vehicles with a smaller body.
Not only that but based on the studies of independent groups of car enthusiasts, Ford is one of the car manufacturing companies that deliver new and functional car features. These are the functions and settings that vehicle owners and drivers actually use.
Indeed, Ford is definitely one of the top names in the vehicle-manufacturing business to look out for. After continuous successes with every model they release, they are again giving the public something to look out for.
Released and labeled as the Ford Mustang BULLITT 2019, this descendant of the Mustang line-up will really have you wondering what's next after this lovely piece of art becomes a predecessor in the near future.
Released and labeled as the 2019 Ford Mustang BULLITT, this is a new descendant of the Mustang line-up
If you've already seen at least a photo of the Ford Mustang BULLITT, then you already know why people are gearing up for its arrival in the Philippines. If not then don't worry, because we definitely would not want you to miss out. We listed highlights of the phenomenal BULLITT then classified them so you could check for the features you want and if it's in a spot you like.
>>> You might like to check out: Ford Mustang Bullitt 2019 actually reaches 480 hp, priced from $46,595
1. 2019 Ford Mustang BULLITT Exterior
If you haven't seen the 2019 Ford Mustang BULLITT yet, you may be wondering how it looks and if the hype is worth the style. We find it hard to put the art-like exterior into words but we tried our best, read it here;
- Stylish, standard LED headlights that boast LED signature lighting decorate the front of the unit.
- It's installed with a unique front grille at the front without a pony badge and a matching grille at the rear fascia.
- Daytime running lights allow you to be visible even in unfriendly weather conditions that inhibit total road clearance.
- Hood vents double as a functional breathing hole for the engine while also adding a sporty touch to the classy and elegant appeal.
- The bright-tinted beltline compliments the overall color choice as it seems to catch the window.
Stylish, standard LED headlights that boast LED signature lighting decorate the front of the unit
2. Ford Mustang BULLITT 2019 Interior
Why don't we go on ahead and tell you all about what's waiting for you inside? Read it here!
- The interior comes with a heated steering wheel that activates whenever you wish. That means no more shivering palms and wearing gloves in the cold days you decide to drive.
- The unit comes with an Intelligent Access feature that comes with a push-button engine start. This is a standard feature for the entire Mustang line-up.
- It has a center console with a full armrest for the front passenger's maximum comfort.
- Some interior parts are covered with leather embellishments to give that premium quality feel. The steering wheel and parking brake handle are both wrapped in genuine leather.
- Expect lavishly-styled floor mats to greet you upon stepping in the car.
- Two cupholders allow refreshments to be comfortably accessible even when engaging in long drives.
The interior comes with a heated steering wheel that activates whenever you wish
3. 2019 Ford Mustang BULLITT: Engine
You can easily manage the 6-speed transmission with a first gear that can shoot you off a powerful start. The Performance Exhaust System provides options for you to control the exhaust's volume.
If you want the engine roaring and showy, set the option to Sport mode. If you need it to be in the softest volume possible, simply tick on the Quiet Start selection. There are also other options - Normal and Track.
You can easily manage the 6-speed transmission with a first gear that can shoot you off a powerful start
The unit comes with a 5.0Liter TI-VCT V8 engine. This results in an engine capable of 460 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque. That's like 460 well-bred horses tugging at your vehicle. Its brakes come with a durable thirteen-inch thick rotor inside the two rear wheels.
The new Mustang can reach max speed at 460 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque
4. Ford Mustang BULLITT 2019: Safety Features
In terms of performance, engine capability, and all things under the hood, you can never really go wrong with the 2019 Mustang. It's built with a stability control system that's unique to this model. This is made more powerful with ABS and EPAS tuning.
It's built with a stability control system that's unique to this model.
For smooth stops, the Mustang is made with vented disc-brakes for all four wheels. The car also has Isolated Rear Suspension. This means that any sways and movement caused by imperfections on the road will be minimized.
The Selectable Drive Mode Feature adjusts the handling and other responses as soon as you pick a driving option. The available options are Normal, Wet (or Snow if the unit is distributed in countries where there's snow), Track or Drag Strip and Sport.
The brake calipers are a special issue of Brembo calipers that have been painted red for that extra kick of style. EPAS grants you three settings for the steering control you want.
- Comfort - This mode is great for casual, everyday driving. It requires the least steering effort.
- Normal - A mix of Sport and Casual mode. It's best if you feel like you want to engage in a more powerful driving experience.
- Sport - This mode requires your full attention and steering control.
Now there's more to a phenomenal car than just leather interior and large grilles. Underneath all those fancy set-ups should be responsive and durable emergency systems that can react fast when accidents and mishaps happen. Ford definitely takes safety seriously and it shows with the BULLITT's features.
- Seatbelts have a three-point safety restraint system for all the seating positions.
- The unit comes with front airbags for both front seats and a knee bag for the driver. Side-impact airbags are also installed for both front seaters.
- LATCH anchors are available at the lower part of the seat while there are also Tether anchors for rare types of children's car sear.
Seatbelts have a three-point safety restraint system for all the seating positions
Know more about Ford Mustang 2021
<p>Ford's famous pony car is now in its sixth-generation model and is available in the Philippines in four variants. This includes the Mustang EcoBoost 2.3-liter Premium AT, Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Fastback AT, Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Convertible MT, and the Mustang GT 5.0 Premium Convertible AT. All of these Mustang variants are rear-wheel-drive, and either uses a six-speed manual transmission, or a ten-speed automatic transmission. There are two avialable engine options for the Philippine-spec Mustang. The first is a 2.3-liter EcoBoost inline-4 gasoline engine capable of producing up to 310 horsepower and 475 Nm of torque. The second, more powerful engine is a 5.0-liter V8, which can churn out 460 horsepower and 569 Nm of torque. </p>