Ford Philippines has announced the winners of the 21st Henry Ford Awards (HFA), an annual awards program that recognizes journalistic excellence in the motoring media. Our very own Content Editor, Martin Aguilar, managed to win in the Best Ford Automotive Video Feature category.
Philkotse Content Editor Martin Aguilar receiving his first Henry Ford Award
The award-winning Philkotse video Martin presented is the “2021 Ford Ranger FX4 Max: Ready to get dirty!” that highlighted the features of the latest Ranger variant to join Ford’s midsize truck lineup, slotting in between the FX4 and the top-of-the-line Wildtrak.
He joins an elite circle of 16 honorees called to the stage for this year’s awarding ceremonies held at the Blue Leaf Pavilion in Taguig City. The winners were selected from over 230 entries submitted by members of the print, online, and broadcast automotive media, a compilation which underwent a two-phase judging process.
Congratulations to all the winners
Here is the list of winners at Ford Philippines’ annual awards program:
- Best Automotive Vehicle Review (Article) – “2021 Nissan Terra 2.5 VL 4x2 AT” – Leandre Grecia, Top Gear Philippines
- Best Automotive Vehicle Review (Video) – “BMW X7 xDrive30d Pure Excellence Review” – Caco Tirona, AutoDeal
- Best Automotive Launch Story – “From ‘Iron Lady’ to ‘Tough Rose’”– Tessa Salazar, Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Best Automotive Photograph – “Where Roads End, Chart Your Own Course with Your Trusty Compass” – Monch Henares, Monchster Chronicles
- Best Automotive Green Feature – “Are We Ready for Electrified Cars?” – Ronald de los Reyes, Daily Tribune
- Best Automotive Technology Feature – “We Took the New and Improved LTO Comprehensive Driving Exam” – Vince Pornelos, AutoIndustriya
- Best Automotive Road Safety Feature – “Another Bitter Pill to Swallow” – Mikko David, Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Best Automotive Industry Feature – “How One Used Car Dealer Stayed Alive During the Pandemic” – Andrei Laurel, Top Gear Philippines
- Best Ford Automotive Feature – “2021 Ford Territory Ecoboost Titanium+: Everything but the kitchen sink” – Roy Robles, Zigwheels Philippines
- Best Ford Automotive Video Feature – “2021 Ford Ranger FX4 Max: Ready to get dirty!”– Martin Aguilar, Philkotse
- Best Automotive Print Editor – Jong Arcano, Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Best Automotive Online Editor – Dinzo Tabamo, Top Gear Philippines
- Best Automotive Writer – Niky Tamayo, Top Gear Philippines
- Best Automotive Video Host – Caco Tirona, AutoDeal
- Best Automotive Section for Broadsheet – Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Best Automotive Website – Top Gear Philippines
“The HFA continues to recognize the important role of motoring journalists in driving the automotive industry forward,” said Ford Philippines and Asia Pacific Distributor Markets Communications Director EJ Francisco.
“Every year, we find ways to innovate and make the HFA a relevant award-giving body that celebrates the hard work, passion, and dedicated of the members of the Philippine automotive media,” he added.
You won’t miss the latest motoring news at Philkotse.com.
Know more about Ford
As of 2022, Ford Philippines has a total of 10 models. This includes the Ford EcoSport subcompact crossover, the Territory compact crossover, the Explorer midsize crossover, the Everest midsize SUV, the Expedition fullsize suv, the Ranger and Ranger Raptor midsize pickup trucks, the F-150 fullsize pickup truck, the Transit van, and the Mustang sports coupe.
Besides the updated Ford price list Philippines 2022, Philkotse also hosts a list of the hottest car promos for the said brand. This includes low monthly payment promos, low downpayment promos, and cash discount promos.