Over time, car components will get worn, damaged, malfunctioned, or simply stop working. When this happens, car owners should immediately contact their mechanic to have it fixed, especially if the damage or broken parts are vital in operating the vehicle.
However, you can repair the faulty gauges of your car on your own. Philkotse.com prepared some tips on how to fix gas gauges of in your vehicle.
1. How important is gas gauge?
2. Basic parts of the gas gauge and its functions
Gas gauge circuit
3. How to fix the malfunctioned gas gauge
- Top 4 popular alternative fuels: Debunking the myths Apr 25, 2019
- 6 useful tips to fill up your tank with the right fuel Mar 13, 2019
- How to compute your actual fuel consumption? Feb 11, 2019
- Fuel-saving products for cars: Worth it not? Oct 29, 2018
- 9 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Car’s Fuel Jun 28, 2018