Vehicles are getting more and more expensive these days and buying one can actually be a mind-boggling decision. You may want a good-looking, luxury coupe but that can only seat 2 people and nothing more. If you’re looking to get a versatile, powerful and efficient vehicle without the cost of a fortune, why don’t you consider trucks instead?
They may not be as smart and dandy-looking as other vehicles but they can give a well-rounded performance when you need it. Take a peek at the newest trucks to watch out for 2020 brought to you by Philkotse.com.
1. Chevrolet Colorado
The Chevrolet Colorado lineup prides itself on their massively powerful trucks. This year they will unleash the newest addition to the Chevrolet Colorado family and the unit looks more aggressive than ever. The newest model is named ZR2 Bison and has been tuned up with better suspension and greater handling.
According to the reviews of some of the people who got to drive the unit, the new Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison is well-rounded, wholesome and has everything you could ever ask for in a pickup truck. Here are some of the highlights so you can judge the unit for yourself:
The Chevrolet Colorado lineup prides itself on their massively powerful trucks
- The unit has a towing capacity of 3,500 to 7,700 pounds so you can either load up your baggage at the back or even attach a trailer.
- Due to the upgrades that mainly focused on power and performance, the new Chevrolet Colorado can go from zero to sixty miles per hour in a span of seven to nine seconds only.
- It has a competitive torque and power capability. With over 369 lb.-ft. of torque and 186 horsepower thanks to its standard 3.6Liter V6-engine.
- The body design looks dashing and arrogant with the AEV-designed wheel flares but still has a modern and elegant touch.
- Inside the ZR2 Bison, you can also find a wireless charging spot for your phone.
- All four 31-inch Goodyear tires have wheel flares installed on them for stance and better traction.
- The model is available in nine colors, namely Shadow Gray Metallic, Red Hot, Satin Steel Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Black, Kinetic Blue Metallic, Cajun Red Tintcoat, and Crush.
Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison has everything you could ever ask for in a pickup truck
>>> Click here to know the monthly-updated Chevrolet Philippines price.
2. Ford F-150
Ford has made refreshments to the predecessor of the F-150 model just last year. They added a whole new transmission system as well as a few additional engine options. Now, they’ve really come up with one of their toughest pickup truck yet.
Even though they’ve packed up on powerful performance upgrades, they managed to weigh the engine quality with comfort to maximize product effectiveness for their clients. Take a look at the other features that the all-new Ford F-150 boasts:
- The standard engine that comes with the newest 2020 Ford F-150 is a 3.3Liter Ti-VCT Vg that can generate around two-hundred ninety horsepower. It can also produce a roaring 265 lb-ft of torque.
- Clients do have the option to choose among three expensive EcoBoost engines; a 2.7Liter EcoBoost V6 that can produce 325 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque, a 3.5Liter EcoBoost capable of 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, a High Output 3.5Liter Ecoboost V6 that can generate 450 horsepower and 510 lb-ft of torque and lastly there’s the 5.0Liter Ti-VCT V8 with 395 horsepower 470 lb-ft for its torque capacity. Rule of thumb here is that the more horsepower and torque the engine can produce, the higher its price is.
- It can tow as much as a whopping 13,200 pounds easily with the standard engine option.
- The model has a spacious cabin with great legroom - adjustable to comfortably sit a driver of any height taller than 5”.
- The massive pickup has an equally large gas tank with a capacity of 23 gallons.
- It comes with a full-sized spare wheel which is way better than most other vehicles that only come with a compact spare tire.
Ford has really come up with one of their toughest pickup truck yet
3. GMC Canyon
GMC’s Canyon midsize truck has a reputation for being an affordable and efficient alternative to buying an expensive full-size pickup. Don’t be fooled by the size though, it may be smaller and less expensive than other units in this list but its quality and features are second to none. The latest update of the GMC Canyon for sale is even comparable to regular sized pickups like the Toyota Tacoma and Ford Ranger. If you want to know why to refer to its features here:
- The unit runs on rear-wheel drive (RWD) transmission.
- The engine has a promising performance of 200 horsepower at 6300 rotations per minute.
- It also has airbags for both the driver and passenger. Protective airbags for the side is also installed for both seats.
- The unit has traction control which is a very important feature in pickup trucks that will eventually climb up mountains and steep terrain.
- Rear Vision Cameras are also installed to give the driver a clear view of traffic behind him.
- A tire-pressure monitor also makes it easy to know when the tires aren’t in good shape.
GMC’s Canyon midsize truck has a reputation for being affordable and efficient
4. Honda Ridgeline
The 2020 version of the Honda Ridgeline retains most of the features of its predecessor, though it has also adopted a few new quirky features. The unit is looking great as it receives a few upgrades and gets fans and enthusiasts ready for its next reveal for the year 2020. For now, here are the features that you can expect from the 2020 version:
- For a pickup truck, the Honda ridgeline breaks stereotypes with four doors and five seats.
- It also has child safety locks on the rear doors to keep young passengers safe.
- Lap and shoulder safety belts minimize the chances of passengers being thrown off in the case of a collision or any sort of accident.
- The Tire Specific Low-Pressure Monitoring helps you detect a flat tire before it can even happen.
- It has both stability control and traction control for greater handling whether you’re on or off-road.
- A backup camera positioned at the rear acts as an extra pair of eyes to minimize blind spots while on the road.
The 2020 version of the Honda Ridgeline retains most of the features of its predecessor