Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc. - Subaru’s exclusive distributor in the Philippines has introduced the updated Subaru BRZ 2018 with fresh standard features since the car’s launch in 2012.
Walking around, the exterior is now adorned with series of standard features including fresh daytime running lights LED headlights, 17’’ 10-spoke aluminum alloy wheels, new double-fin garnish, new midsize rear spoiler, widened twin tail mufflers and LED fog lights. All of these features contribute to earning the car a sportier look and also enhance the driving experience.
>>> Related posts:
- 2018 Subaru BRZ tS special edition unveiled in the US
- It would be a long journey until the next-gen Toyota 86 & Subaru BRZ arrive
The exterior is now adorned with series of standard features including fresh daytime running lights LED headlights
Redesigned taillights bring the car a sportier look
The rear is adorned with widened twin tail mufflers
Stepping inside, the Subaru BRZ 2018 interior also receives an update with a generous package of new features containing:
- Alcantara/leather trimmed seats (offer great support for the high-performance drive);
- Foldable rear seats (bring more space and utility);
- A “Track” Mode (provides more options for controlling, from common to sporty mode);
- Paddle shifters (come standard with automatic version allowing fast shifting).
Alcantara/leather trimmed seats offer great support for the high-performance drive
Foldable rear seats bring more space and utility
And it is worth noting that whether you purchase an automatic or manual version, the Subaru BRZ 2018 price is equal to P2.058 million. Go to the closest Subaru dealership and drive home an updated BRZ now.
|Model||2017 SRP||2018 SRP||Difference|
|Subaru BRZ 2.0 AT||P1,958,000||P2,058,000||P100,000|
|Subaru BRZ 2.0 MT||P1,958,000||P2,058,000||P100,000|
2018 Subaru BRZ Top 5 things you need to know
>>> Click here to keep updated with latest car news worldwide