Nissan has recently brought to its lineup fresh wind with series of new and upgraded models including the heated-up Nissan Navara N-Warrior Edtion. This time, its SUV collection also receives a special gift with the promising launch of the Nissan Juke 2019.
The Juke was first revealed in 2010 and now it’s time for the Japanese carmaker to show off an all-new model to the range. According to the latest car news from Response.jp - a Japanese motoring website, the new Juke will be disclosed in September.
At present, all we know about the next-gen Nissan Juke 2019 is just some details revealed from heavily-camouflaged model driving around Europe. The model still remains a bold style but with evolutionary changes.
The Juke was first revealed in 2010 and now it’s time for the Japanese carmaker to show off an all-new model to the range
Additionally, Response.jp states that the new Juke will be built on the new CFM-B platform and comes with a longer wheelbase. Meanwhile, engines options are now a 1.5 L turbodiesel with e-Power technology from Renault, a bigger 1.6L 4-cylinder and a 1.0L mill.
For Asian market, the all-new Nissan Juke 2019 is expected to be launched by October when the Tokyo Motor Show will be held.
- Nissan Juke N-Sport 2019 officially launched in the Philippines Jan 23, 2019
- Next-gen Nissan Juke expected to debut in 2019, bigger & stronger Dec 13, 2018
- 2nd-gen Nissan Juke 2019 to be launched next year with a pretty difference Aug 29, 2018
- Euro-spec Nissan Juke 2018 facelift unveiled in Geneva Mar 12, 2018
- Nissan Juke 2018 Philippines: Review, Price, Specs, & More Jan 05, 2018