Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation (MMPC) is expressing its gratitude towards loyal customers by offering the Mitsubishi 5+1 PMS promo. MMPC said that the promo intends to reward customers that patronizes Mitsubishi Motors genuine parts and Mitsubishi dealership aftersales services by giving a free preventive maintenance schedule (PMS) or 25,000 km preventive maintenance service. Of note, the freebie will be the sixth PMS.
MMPC presenting the Mitsubishi 5+1 PMS promo
“We at Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation understand that during these trying times, our brand needs to further extend assistance to our customers by providing special programs that will generate additional savings and improved vehicle ownership experience. We value our clients very much and we want to show that we are here to support them in every way we can,” says Mr. Mutsuhiro Oshikiri, president and CEO of MMPC.
Here is the official promo mechanics that runs from July 1 to June 30, 2021, only:
- Promo is applicable to all Montero Sport, Strada, Xpander, and Mirage (G4 and Hatchback) units released from April 1 to March 31, 2021.
- Units released from February 1 to March 31, 2020, but with the first PMS done before July 1 will also qualify for the promo.
- The free sixth PMS may only be claimed after the previous five PMS have been completed.
- Customers can only claim their free periodic maintenance within the same dealer group that performed the previous five PMS.
- Customers must present their warranty booklet with complete vehicle information and PMS records.
- Redemption period is until November 29, 2022.
- PMS #1: One (1) month from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle, or 1,000 km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #2: Four (4) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle, or 5,000 km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #3: Eight (8) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle, or 10,000 km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #4: Twelve (12) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle, or 15,000 km (whichever comes first)
- PMS #5: Sixteen (16) months from the actual delivery date of the new vehicle, or 25,000 km (whichever comes first)
Labor, parts, and miscellaneous items included in the 25,000 km PMS will be free of charge. Other items not included in the 25,000 km PMS, but are in need of replacement shall be charged accordingly.
The 2020 Mitsubishi Montero Sport
MMPC is imposing safety protocols amid the COVID-19 pandemic by encouraging its customers to book an appointment in order to practice social distancing. The 5+1 PMS promo is available at all Mitsubishi Motors Dealership nationwide.
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. Visit our website to find out more.
- Volvo Philippines Swedish 'Midsommar' is not terrifyingly creepy at all Jul 03, 2020
- Toyota PH's Kinto offers leasing of Fortuner, other cars starting today Jun 26, 2020
- Can the Mitsubishi Xpander match the Adventure’s fuel efficiency? Jun 04, 2020
- Will the Nissan Terra and Navara be built in Mitsubishi PH’s factory? May 29, 2020
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance to soldier on via leader-follower scheme May 28, 2020