Come on, who doesn’t love Iron Man? Or at least, know or heard of Iron Man? This infamous Marvel superhero is so popular and well-loved due to his money, power, wit and charm. Even I, have become a victim of his dashing good looks and intelligence that I even got an Iron Man tattoo on my left arm. Iron Man aka Tony Stark definitely exudes an undeniable appeal that lives up to his description of himself: genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist. Oh, my, I’m in love.
Some might love him, some might hate him for his overwhelming guts, but whichever side you're on, he's still Iron Man
Honestly, being a big fan of Iron Man myself, I uttered the same words when I first saw the photos of Hyundai’s collaboration with Marvel – the Hyundai Kona Iron Man Edition 2019, well, that will be released in the early part of 2019.
Hyundai Kona Iron Man Edition is set to be launched in early part of 2019
I got excited and at the same time, intrigued, that I wish I could run my fingers through its sleek body. Anyway, so much for the fanaticism, let’s move over and discuss more about this Hyundai Kona Special Iron Man Edition 2019.
Obviously, it’s a collaboration between Marvel and Hyundai, and this sassy car will come out early 2019. The Hyundai Kona Iron Man Edition was first showcased at the Comic Con in San Diego, California – an event where comic book fanatics gather to meet with fellow comic book enthusiasts and also to meet the cast from their favorite comic book turned movie.
>>> Read more:
- Hyundai Kona 2018 & Santa Fe 2018 prices officially revealed in the Philippines
- [MIAS 2018] Hyundai Kona 2018 officially hits the Philippine market
The Hyundai Kona Iron Man Edition was first seen in the San Diego Comic Con
So, the Hyundai Kona Special Iron Man Edition 2019 sports an all-wheel drive that can help the driver overcome any type of road conditions. Besides that, it also has a Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist that is vital to road safety as it activates the brakes automatically when its sensors detect dangerous and sudden braking of the car ahead of you or if a pedestrian suddenly appears in front of your car. It works as preventive measure when an incident of collision is about to happen.
The Kona Special Iron Man Edition sports an all-wheel drive that can help the driver overcome any type of road conditions
Other Iron Man inspired features include:
- Electric-blue LED Daytime Running Lights
- Red armor roof finish with Iron Man mask graphic
- Matte grey body paint color and finish
- Red armor accents to front fascia that include dark chrome front grille
- V-shape hood bevel with Marvel logo
- Iron-grip dual-tone 18-inch alloy wheels
- Iron Man-themed technical graphics for Heads-up Display startup animation sequence and instrument panel
- Stark Industries-branded 8-inch color touchscreen navigation interface
- Iron Man Exosuit cues throughout, on front and rear bumpers, headlight bezels, cladding, skid plate and headlight
- Tony Stark Signature dashboard graphic and Iron Man mask on smart key
The car also has a Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
I know, I know. The features mentioned above surely had you craving for more, but that’s all we have as of the moment. What you can do instead, whether you’re a big Marvel and Iron Man fan or you’re just the type who are in it for the trend, or say, just mere curious, well we are all just in the same boat and we have yet to know what other things are in store for us until Hyundai Kona Iron Man edition comes out in early 2019.
In the meantime, let's watch this short preview about this car:
Preview of the Hyundai Kona Special Iron Man Edition 2019
Well, now, I ask myself: Why does 2019 seem to be so far?
>>> Click here to keep updated with latest car news all over the world