Jaguar Land Rover has determined to refresh its Evoque and Discovery Sport lineups with several modifications in 2018 model year, in which the fundamental change is a new 2.0-liter 4-cylinder Ingenium gasoline engine.
According to latest car news, the new engine will take the place of the outgoing GTDi mill. Available on both aforesaid models, the Ingenium gasoline engine is capable of producing two outputs:
- 237 horsepower and 340 Nm of torque
- 286 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque
With the highest output, the new Range Rover Evoque 2018 can accelerate from 0 – 100 km/h within 6.0 seconds before topping out at 232 km/h. Meanwhile, the 2.0L-powered Discovery Sport does that sprint in 5.6 seconds.
The new Range Rover Evoque 2018 can accelerate from 0 – 100 km/h within 6.0 seconds
Apart from the new powerplant, the Evoque 2018 also gets new color options, Dark Sport Textured Trim Finisher (excepting the Autobiography and Landmark Edition) and revised side mirrors for higher-end trims. 4G Wi-Fi connectivity and new Lunar/Ivory interior color are also added.
The Discovery Sport 2018 comes with a more aggressive look
For the Land Rover Discovery Sport 2018, new colors, auto-dimming side mirrors and 4G Wi-Fi are all offered besides optional 20-inch wheels which gives the luxury vehicle a more aggressive look.
The Evoque sets you back around $41,800 (P2,162,781) while the cheaper is the Discovery Sport with a price tag of $37,795 (P1,955,557).
>>> Click here to catch more newest and coolest cars and concepts all over the world
- Land Rover Range Rover Price Philippines 2020: Estimated Downpayment & Monthly Installment Dec 31, 2019
- Land Rover Philippines price list - August 2020 Aug 01, 2020
- Land Rover Defender 2020 to hit PH shores Q1 next year? Jun 22, 2019
- Land Rover Discovery Sport & Range Rover Evoque 2018 receive new engines Aug 24, 2019