With the continuous negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, five Honda and one Isuzu dealerships have closed after a careful and thorough assessment. This is indeed a tough time for everyone including the local automotive industry.
However, it seems like things are different from Kia Philippines as it manages to open four new dealerships amid the global health crisis. This move is motivated by Kia’s ambition to increase its reach and make its cars even more accessible to more Filipinos.
Kia Philippines President Manny Aligada
“I am very excited to announce that Kia Philippines hopes to continue the gains it has made in 2019 by expanding our reach and allowing us to give Filipinos more surprises,” says Manny Aligada, President of Kia Philippines.
“We, together with our business partners, are confident that this move will help strengthen the brand’s presence and show the Filipino people that we are here for them, despite the challenges we are facing today,” he added.
With that being said, here are the four Kia dealerships that are set to open in strategic locations across Metro Manila and Luzon:
- Kia Marikina – situated in the Shoe Capital of the Philippines, Kia Marikina is the first Kia dealership of Advan Motor, Inc.
- Kia Fairview – The second dealership of the ANC+ Group of Companies, Kia Fairview is touted to be the Korean automaker’s Gateway to Northern Metro Manila.
- Kia Isabela – the Santiago City-based Kia facility is set to be the first of its kind for the brand in Region 2 and the fifth Kia dealership of the Laus Group of Companies.
- Kia Bonifacio Global City – owned and operated by AC Motors’ Iconic Dealership, Inc., Kia BGC will serve the upscale district with the full lineup of vehicles to suit every lifestyle.
>>> Related: A comprehensive guide to Kia cars
Kia's entry-level vehicle, the Picanto
Kia Philippines said that we can expect the four dealerships to be opened as early as this year. Moreover, the Korean automaker added that it will continue to provide sales and after-sales services like 5 years or 100,000-km warranty, 24/7 Emergency Road Assistance, and competent service by its well-trained technicians.
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
- 2021 Kia Carnival comes with a stronger, more stylish design presence Jun 26, 2020
- Did you know that Kia has a new logo? And it's upcoming car will wear it Jun 20, 2020
- Kia Motors gives us a glimpse of the 2021 Carnival Jun 19, 2020
- Kia K2500 Karga is a flexible hauler that can also fit 19 passengers Jun 15, 2020
- Kia SUVs Philippines lineup: All models with specs, price & review Apr 17, 2020