According to our latest car updates, Isuzu D-Max 2018 will be equipped with RZ4E engine following Euro-4 standard. It will employ smaller engine with a fuel capacity of 1.9 liter while the previous version applies 2.5L powertrain. However, this doesn’t mean less power, all D-Max variants will get 6-speed gearbox, either automatic or manual.
Isuzu D-Max 2018 is equipped with Euro-4 RZ4E engine
Also, D-Max presents noticeable styling changes such as:
- A restyled fascia with more innovative headlight and grille design. Bi-LED headlamps can also be found in special Blue Power version whose engine is of 3.0L type.
- Glossy interiors with piano black tone spreading through vents. All variants, except for Blue Power with leather, will have fabric seats.
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment. Blue Power will get 8-inch touch board with GPS as well.
- Typical safety features as anti-lock braking system, electronic brake force distribution, dual supplemental restraint system and Electronic Stability Control for the special 3.0L
- Color set: Cosmic Black, Splash White, Titanium Silver and 2 brand new ones – Sapphire Blue with Galena Gray.
Isuzu Philippines has confirmed to bring these models to all Isuzu showrooms by the end of July.
D-Max 2018 will arrive in all Isuzu showrooms before August
For your reference, below is the price list for Isuzu D-Max 2018 variants.
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 1.9L RZ4E M/T||P1,179,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 1.9L RZ4E A/T||P1,249,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 3.0L M/T||P1,290,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 3.0L A/T||P1,360,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x4 LS 3.0L M/T||P1,600,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x4 LS 3.0L A/T||P1,670,000|
Know more about Isuzu D-Max 2021
Isuzu Philippines offers the Isuzu D-Max as its entry in the midsize pickup truck segment. This tough workhorse from the Japanese carmaker is designed to take on any road. Isuzu D-Max got the reliability of its predecessors and the Fuego. However, the current pickup truck is equipped with more modern features that perfectly fit the Filipino lifestyle. Additionally, Isuzu D-max also has a remarkable rear bed size that can carry a multitude of heavy and large items. The Isuzu pickup truck can also be optioned with a set of accessories such as camper shells, bed covers, and many more. Isuzu D-Max also comes in a commercial vehicle layout. It can also be configured as the cab and chassis variant. This configuration can be had with an enclosed van type rear end, passenger layout, bed, or other job-specific configuration. Isuzu Philippines offers the third-generation D-Max with a couple of engine and transmission options. The first option is a 1.9L turbo diesel that produces 148 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque. For car buyers who are looking for more power, they can opt for the bigger mill, which is the 3.0L engine that pumps out 187 horsepower and 450 Nm of torque. These two engines are equipped with the brand’s BluePower technology for Euro 4 compliance and better fuel efficiency. Both engines can be paired with either six-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission.