According to our latest car updates, Isuzu D-Max 2018 will be equipped with RZ4E engine following Euro-4 standard. It will employ smaller engine with a fuel capacity of 1.9 liter while the previous version applies 2.5L powertrain. However, this doesn’t mean less power, all D-Max variants will get 6-speed gearbox, either automatic or manual.
Isuzu D-Max 2018 is equipped with Euro-4 RZ4E engine
Also, D-Max presents noticeable styling changes such as:
- A restyled fascia with more innovative headlight and grille design. Bi-LED headlamps can also be found in special Blue Power version whose engine is of 3.0L type.
- Glossy interiors with piano black tone spreading through vents. All variants, except for Blue Power with leather, will have fabric seats.
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment. Blue Power will get 8-inch touch board with GPS as well.
- Typical safety features as anti-lock braking system, electronic brake force distribution, dual supplemental restraint system and Electronic Stability Control for the special 3.0L
- Color set: Cosmic Black, Splash White, Titanium Silver and 2 brand new ones – Sapphire Blue with Galena Gray.
Isuzu Philippines has confirmed to bring these models to all Isuzu showrooms by the end of July.
D-Max 2018 will arrive in all Isuzu showrooms before August
For your reference, below is the price list for Isuzu D-Max 2018 variants.
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 1.9L RZ4E M/T||P1,179,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 1.9L RZ4E A/T||P1,249,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 3.0L M/T||P1,290,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x2 LS 3.0L A/T||P1,360,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x4 LS 3.0L M/T||P1,600,000|
|Isuzu D-Max 4x4 LS 3.0L A/T||P1,670,000|
>>> Update latest Isuzu Philippines price list here!