Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI), the official distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the country, launched a virtual game called the ‘The Great Accent Find.’ It is part of the Korean car brand’s year-long celebration of its ongoing 20-year run in the Philippine automotive industry.
Participate in the comfort of your home
Under the ‘The Great Accent Find,’ participants will have to look for the Hyundai Accent based on clues about each landmark given by Hyundai Philippines on Google Maps. The first 20 participants to find all 20 hidden Accents will each receive e-Gift Certificates worth Php 2,000.
“We strategically launched our online game on the month celebrating Philippine Independence to underscore that the Hyundai Accent is a car proudly assembled in the Philippines, for the Filipino,” said HARI President and CEO Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo.
The Hyundai Accent B-segment sedan
The Hyundai Accent is the automaker’s entry to the local subcompact sedan segment. It was first introduced in the country in 2006 with the model’s third-generation model. Now, HARI offers the fifth-generation version of the Accent that comes with a starting price of Php 790,000.
Interest individuals who want to join the ‘The Great Accent Find’ should be 18 years old and above with a valid email address, mobile phone number, Google account, and Facebook account. Take note that the virtual game will only last until August 10, 2021. HARI will announce the 20 winners on August 18 through social media.
Here are the mechanics under the Great Accent Find as per HARI:
- The Great Accent Find will be announced on Hyundai Philippines’ official Facebook page.
- Players will catch the clues the Hyundai Philippines will publish on different dates on Facebook pertaining to landmarks in the Philippines.
- Players will go to maps.google.com.
- Players will type their answer/guess to the clue on the ‘Search Google Maps’ field.
- Players will go to the ‘Photos’ section of the location, browse through user submitted images, and look for the image with the Hyundai Accent.
- When they think they’ve found the right image, they need to copy the URL of the specific Google Maps image.
- Players will share the URL of the correct Google Map image with the Hyundai Accent on their Facebook page as a link post with the caption: #TheGreatAccentFind, and tag Hyundai Philippines on FB.
- Once published, players must immediately go to the online entry form of the game they are playing and fill out their details including name, mobile phone number, email, mailing address, and specific URL to their FB post.
- The first person to follow steps three to eight following the release of each game clue wins.
- There will be 20 game clues in total to be published.
“Globally, even before 20202 happened, Hyundai has engaged customers online with interactive games that create productive and interesting bonding moments for families and friends – more so now in the new normal,” concluded Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo.
Visit Philkotse.com for more automotive news.
Know more about Hyundai Accent 2021
<p>The Accent is one of South Korean automaker Hyundai’s contenders in the Philippine subcompact sedan segment. Now on its fifth generation globally since 1994, the model has been marketed under different names in various markets. Since its initial release, the Accent has been offered in both sedan and hatchback configurations, with a choice of gasoline and diesel powertrains.</p> <p>Unlike its previous iterations, the current Accent is no longer assembled and sold in Hyundai’s home market of South Korea, having been replaced by the Venue crossover in 2019. </p>