In recent times, Chinese car brands have been performing well in the local automotive market. There’s Geely, which initially came out strong with the Geely Coolray crossover, and there’s also Chery, which returned with its own lineup of crossovers.
Last year, Changan also made its return to the Philippine market, and it brought along its fresh new lineup of passenger vehicles. These includes the Alsin sedan, and the CS35 Plus and CS75 Plus crossovers.
The Changan CS35 Plus has an introductory price of Php 999,000
If you want to get up close and personal with these models, Changan Philippines will be holding a test drive event. This isn’t a plain old test drive on a parking lot, but instead, it will be a nationwide test-drive tour starting from Changan Quezon Avenue and ending at Changan Iloilo.
The said event will start on January 25 and will end on March 17. Here are the dates for each venue for the test-drive event:
- Changan Quezon Avenue – January 26 to 26
- Changan E. Rodriguez – January 27 to 28
- Changan Alabang – February 1 to 2
- Changan Cainta – February 3 to 4
- Changan Santa Rosa and Changan Calamba February 5 to 6
- Changan Pagsanjan – February 10 to 11
- Changan Commonwealth Avenue – February 12 to 13
- Changan Santiago City and Changan Baguio – February 23 to 24
- Changan Davao and Changan General Santos – March 4 to 6
- Changan Cebu – March 12 to 13
- Changan Iloilo – March 16 to 17
For those interested, you can visit any of the venues on the dates listed above. Hopefully, you can find what you’re looking for, and thus find out whether any of the three Changan passenger car models fit your requirements or not. Or maybe, just quell your curiosity.
The angular-looking Changan CS75 Plus is priced at Php 1,299,000
For the latest automotive news, keep reading here on Philkotse.com.
Cesar G.B. Miguel