>>> Prior to this, Honda has established a project team to research on artificial intelligence. Read our article for more information.
With the CES Asia 2017, the consumer electronics and consumer technology tradeshow held from June 7 to 9, 2017, Honda proves that it will further accelerate its innovation efforts that will utilize artificial intelligence (AI), big data and robotics technologies.
Honda’s creations on display at the Honda booth will include:
1. Honda NeuVAn automated electric mini-vehicle concept equipped with AI technology called an “emotion engine” allowing it to artificially generate its own emotions:
2. Honda Riding AssistA concept motorcycle that applies Honda’s original robotics technology to maintain balance:
3. The personal mobility device UNI-CUBEquipped with ROS (Robot Operating System) compatible Application Program Interface which made it possible to operate the device remotely.
>>> Related: HONDA LEGEND 2018 FOR SALE
4. The ‘Safe Swarm’ conceptHonda’s new idea to realize smooth traffic flow using Internet-connected and vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication automotive technologies.
5. Portable battery inverter power source
A planned production model of the LiB-AID E500, a portable battery inverter power source.
Latest updates on upcoming Honda cars can be found in our Complete guide to the Honda Philippines' local lineup.
Honda NeuV - AI Car with Emotions