If you want to take a close look at the heated-up seven seater - Mitsubishi Xpander 2018, let’s come to the SM Mall of Asia Atrium where Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation is showcasing the Xpander there, from May 10th to May 16th.
At the car event, all versions of the Xpander will be on display, from the base-level GLX M/T to the top-of-the-line GLS Sport A/T variant.
The opening hours will be from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
High-level versions will come equipped with an improved package including:
- Traction control
- Active stability control
- Touchscreen infotainment with navigation
- Hill-start assist
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Keyless start with engine stop/start button
Meanwhile, standard versions receive:
- Steering-wheel added audio controls
- Dual SRS airbags
- Anti-lock brakes with electronic brakeforce distribution
- Cruise control
All versions of the Xpander will be on display, from the base-level GLX M/T to the top-of-the-line GLS Sport A/T variant
The Mitsubishi Xpander 2018 is powered by a 1.5L 4-cylinder MIVEC engine which is capable of cranking out 103 hp and 141 Nm of torque. Depending on the version, the engine will be mated to a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission.
The opening hours will be from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
|Model||2017 SRP||2018 SRP||Difference|
|Mitsubishi Xpander GLX M/T||N/A||₱885,000||N/A|
|Mitsubishi Xpander GLX Premium A/T||N/A||₱960,000||N/A|
|Mitsubishi Xpander GLS A/T||N/A||₱995,000||N/A|
|Mitsubishi Xpander GLS Sport A/T||N/A||₱1,060,000||N/A|
>>> Also check out:
- Mitsubishi Expander 2018 Philippines Review
- Mitsubishi Expander vs Toyota Rush: Your vote?
- What does the Mitsubishi Xpander 2018 GLX MT have to offer?