Hyundai Asia Resources Inc., (HARI), the official Philippine distributor of Hyundai passenger and commercial vehicles, launches the 6 step Hyundai ARMOR (Active Response, Management, Operations, and Resumption) for After-Sales services.
Empty service bays are now a usual sight to see to ensure that social distancing is practiced
This program is designed to provide worry-free vehicle ownership while ensuring the safety of its valued customers and employees. Here are the six steps highlighted under the Hyundai ARMOR program:
- Online and Remote Service Appointment and Consultation with Hyundai technical experts via the Hyundai CARES 24/7 contact center, hyundai.ph or www.facebook.com/HyundaiPH;
- Customer Arrival at Dealership which includes contact-less reception, temperature scanning of customers and sanitation prior entry to the dealership, anti-bacterial misting of incoming Hyundai vehicles, and drop-off of vehicles;
- Receiving and Advising that utilizes digital devices for contactless walkaround, explanation of costs and scope of work, and authorization of job orders;
- Vehicle Servicing that uses two-way radios to maintain zero contact between job control, parts, workshop and washing to ensure timely servicing and release of vehicles, and thorough sanitation of vehicles before handover including high-touch points (e.g. door handles);
- Vehicle Handover with contactless payment and delivery procedures; and
- Post Service Followups.
Active, Response, Management, Operation, and Resumption
Other Hyundai ARMOR programs include the following:
- Hyundai CARLINISAN vehicle “deep-cleaning” and organic anti-bacterial disinfection/fumigation packages for added peace of mind once you hit the road again;
- Hyundai D2D: Dealer-to-your-Door Program that deploys service mobiles to transport dealership teams for door-to-door home service (selected minor repairs) and pickup and delivery service;
- Special PMS promo for service discounts and freebies.
“Hyundai ARMOR shows how our After Sales team takes to heart the health and well-being of customers and dealership personnel. This is how we want to welcome everyone back: armed with a foolproof and sustainable means to protect you and your vehicles so that we all have better journeys and face better days ahead,” said Hari President and CEO Ms. Ma. Fe Perez-Agudo.
Here at Philkotse.com, we value your interest in the automotive industry. You can visit our website to find out more.
- Hyundai, Kia design boss quits amid marque's aggressive strategy May 04, 2020
- A Filipino designed a pickup truck concept called Hyundai Tarlac Apr 30, 2020
- UP-PGH gets first 300 PPEs from Hyundai Philippines Apr 21, 2020
- Hyundai Philippines extends vehicle warranty, donates PPEs Apr 06, 2020
- Hyundai Philippines price list - July 2020 Jan 01, 2019