If you happen to be a fan of both crossover vehicles and the loveable B-segment hatchback Honda Jazz, then the new Honda Jazz X-Road pack is the perfect match for you. The styling pack has just been introduced at 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
The Honda Jazz X-Road pack offers slying cues of a crossover
Particularly, the Jazz X-Road pack include a wide array of new styling features that give the hatchback a far more aggressive appearance such as:
- X-Road branded floor mats;
- Side protection strips made of black plastic;
- Chunky wheel arch extensions;
- Side skirts;
- Silver front and rear skid plates.
Worth of note, while offering the Honda Jazz X-Road pack with rugged styling cues, the Japanese automaker didn't add any actual off-road features. This means that the Euro-market pack still comes equipped with a 1.3L i-VTEC 4-cylinder gas engine delivering 102 PS and 123 Nm of torque. Power is transferred to the road via a 6-speed manual gearbox and a CVT. A City-Brake Active System is also featured in the pack.
>>> You might also want to read:
- Honda Jazz 2020 images leaked days ahead of Tokyo Motor Show 2019 Sep 25, 2020
- Jazz Spotted! Photos of Honda Jazz 2020 leaks Sep 24, 2020
- Alleged next-gen Honda Jazz 2020 caught while being tested Sep 28, 2020
- [Auto brawl 101] Honda Jazz vs Mazda 2: Which is the better subcompact in the Philippines? Jul 23, 2020