Renault always finds the best way to create awesome sports car models in compact and subcompact segments. According to car news from Renault, the carmaker has also started a “green” campaign and one of the most important models that will actualize this campaign is the Zoe E-Sport Concept.
Zoe E-Sport Concept will actualize the "green" campaign of Renault.
This hot electric hatch concept was first unveiled at 2017 Geneva Motor Show and the brand said that this concept could go from 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.2 seconds.
>>> View more: Most expected vehicles and concepts at 2017 New York International Auto Show
Despite the fact that the Formula E can scoot from standstill to 60 mph in exactly 3 seconds, it’s just a fractional difference and we can definitely say that if the figures are true, the Zoe E-Sport Concept has a quicker acceleration than the current Formula E race cars.
Zoe E-Sport Concept has a quicker acceleration than the current Formula E race cars.
>>> View more: Cebu Pacific Air by Pinnacle in 2017 Formula Masters Series
The Renault Zoe E-Sport Concept is a small-size sports car whose wide body is composed of carbon fiber. Besides, the car features an all-wheel drive and is powered solely with electricity. It weighs only 1,400 kg, including a 450-kg battery pack.
The power of this concept comes from two electric engines that deliver 460 horsepower and 640 Nm of torque.
For more updated car concepts, click here.
Renault Zoe E-Sport Concept
Pinnacle Motorsport racing team Trans Sport Show High horsepower sports cars Renault cars Small-size sports cars All-wheel drive
- [Philkotse pick] Best passenger vans in the Philippines for every ride Sep 20, 2019
- Hyundai serves the market with new deluxe Grand Starex Urban 2019, priced at P2,750k Dec 11, 2018
- Mitsubishi focuses on the production of people-carrier vans similar to the Hyundai Starex Nov 10, 2018
- Toyota Hiace 2018 Philippines review: More of all, more for all Aug 21, 2018
- 10 brand-new hatchbacks, minivans, sedans and pickups under P500,000 Aug 03, 2017