Car price: ₱1,035,000
Car price: ₱658,000
Car price: ₱518,000
Automatic Certified Seller 3,000 km
Automatic Certified Seller 10,000 km
Automatic Certified Seller 2,000 km
Automanual Verified Contact 29,000 km
Automatic Certified Seller 17,000 km
Automatic Certified Seller 29,999 km
Automatic Verified Contact 39,000 km
Automatic Verified Contact 6,000 km
Are you a loyal fan of Porsche Philippines? Would you believe that Filipino consumers are quite a complex set of when it comes to car brands?
It turns out, Filipinos can be loyal to a specific car brand and would move heaven and earth to defend their commitment to it.
Research shows that Filipinos are brand-conscious when it comes to luxury items. But, their loyalty is not because of the car brand's performance instead of its popularity and familiarity. Whether it is a brand new car or a pre-owned vehicle, Filipinos prefer word of mouth opinions rather than actual results.
In this regard, Philkotse.com aims to state the advantages and disadvantages of car brand loyalty, especially when it comes to deciding which vehicle to purchase.
There is a reason why car brand loyalty exists. These so-called famous and established brands have paved their way to satisfy and continuously satisfy the Filipinos when it comes to automotive needs.
Here are some of the pros of being loyal to a specific car brand.
1. Trust runs over generations to pass. Chances are the car you drive today, or the one you’ll likely choose is the same car brand that your parents drove. These brands have proven to the Filipinos that they are trustworthy of providing nothing but the best when it comes to their car models.
2. What makes these brands lovable and highly-patronized by Filipino consumers is the fact that they continue to evolve. They never stop innovating and perfecting their car technology and services to provide a better and safer ride.
3. They provide a wide array of car choices for anyone in the Filipino market. Wanting to have a family-safe ride that has a lot of space for the family? They have it. Lusting over the luxurious ride that signifies your rolling the high-life? Just ask for the luxury cars that they offer.
4. These well-loved car brands commit to providing Filipino customers with the top of the line, performance-hyped and safety ride that all have come to search and love.
5. Car brands that thrive with people’s loyalty offer a unique approach when it comes to perfecting the art of making cars. They build with the driver in mind, not the other way around.
Although it may look like a gleaming ball of adoration to be loyal to a specific car brand, there are consequences in narrowing your radical point of view when it comes to choosing a vehicle.
Listed below are some of the cons to consider whether you should limit your car search to only used Porsche for sale.
1. Chinese car brands that are making waves in the market are providing Filipino customers with an equal or more performance-centric vehicle on a lower price range.
2. There is a misconception that branded cars are always the best of the best when it comes to automobile. The truth is, Chinese car brands are on their way of striking the market when it comes to superior and reliable craftsmanship.
3. Speaking of car prices, although these Chinese car brands are often reverse engineered, this doesn’t mean that they are inferior to the branded ones. In the opposite, these reverse engineered models knows what the loopholes of the copied brands and strategized their builds to resolve this issue. All for a lower price!
It is essential to compare and keep a broad eye for other options as well. You can also look into our comprehensive list of second-hand vehicle for sale to make your car buying decision much easier.