Lotus Philippines: Overview & Price list in June 2021
Group Lotus PLC is known for manufacturing acclaimed lightweight racing and sports cars with excellent handling features. With this, the British automobile company used to be a participant in Formula One racing under Team Lotus. During their active years, they won seven times in the World Championship.
1. About Lotus Philippines
Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman founded the premium automobile company in 1952. Currently, it is divided into three specialized groups: Lotus Cars, Lotus Motorsports, and Lotus Engineering.
Lotus Cars are designated to produce award-winning sports cars with praised engines and reliable supreme performance, Lotus Motorsports manufactures highly-efficient grand tourer automobiles, and Lotus Engineering is a recognized consultant provider for tier 1 companies and various renowned original equipment manufacturers.
Through the years, Lotus Cars released gorgeous and notable models praised for their exceptional performance.
Some of their memorable contributions to the motoring world include:
- The bestseller two-seater Lotus Elite flaunting a fiberglass body and run using a twin-cam engine by Ford
- The company’s breakthrough model Lotus Seven acclaimed for its premium driving appeal and lightweight construction
- The Lotus Cortina MK1 made from a successful collaboration with Ford Motors, the highly-collectible mid-engine Lotus Europa popular for its subtle boxed-steel backbone chassis and fiberglass body
- The Lotus Elite Type 14 considered to be one of the most memorable and rarest as it is the world’s first fiberglass monocoque vehicle;
- The hypercar Lotus Evija, notorious for its 2,000 horsepower courtesy of four electric engines.
To view their spectacular automobiles in the Philippines, you may visit the Lotus Cars - Manila dealership located in Greenhills, San Juan. If you’re looking for a more convenient way to browse Lotus Philippines' current lineup of cars, go online and visit Philkotse.com. The user-friendly site offers an extensive array of this luxury British car brand. Also, you may check out exciting news and promos.
- Phone number: +63917 303 3635
- Official website: https://www.lotuscars.com/en-PH/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LotusCarsMNL
2. Lotus dealership in the Philippines
Lotus only opens one showroom in the country. It is located at 324 Ortigas Avenue, North Greenhills. For further information regarding address, contact number, and appointment booking, please visit our page for Lotus Philippines’ dealership on Philkotse.com.